Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5-htp

Okay, I have been doing some reading on this stuff, and it seems pretty helpful, and I think I would take it even if I didn't do E. But I was wondering how many of you take it, and what your experiences are, or what you have heard from others. Some people tell me that if I take it right before and during my roll it will enhance it, but that doesn't make sense to me. Because the process of it replenishing my saratonin levels in my breain is so slow that it wouldn't make much of a difference. I can see usuing it the week before and after a roll that way you can replenish it quicker so you could roll more often, and I would think your rolls would be about as good as they can get. Anywayz just wondering if anyone could give me some info. Thanks! -SIN

Well, personally I use 5-HTP ever since i heard of it. I had a roll 3 months ago that left me very depressed, disorientated, and extremely paranoid, for over a week (amoungst other bad after-e stuff. I heard about 5-htp and ever since I don't have those after effects any longer! Well i think you should start to wein yourself on to them 1 at a time...build up, but personally i don't take more than 3 in a night, just cause i am tiny so i am scared. People, as far as I know take them about 2 hours before they drop to start the post loading. What I mean is that by taking it before you drop it will aid you in your come down, and believe me it helps!!! But you can start whenever you want to...it does help though...have fun!!!<333