Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody ride a roller coaster while...

kove

Hehe, that'd suck. I love walking while I'm rolling. Expecially while wearing Doc's or some other really bouncy shoe. Feels cool as hell.

Dunno if I could take being strapped into an airplance seat.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are a lot of raves in Cali. like this year's CYBERFEST 2 that have amuesment rides in the event. They keep on brining it back year after year, so it must be the bomb. Go to www.coolworld.com to check out the event. It's just sick...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

yee hawwww

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 07-26-2000).]

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 09-20-2000).]

rolling? Just curious as to how that would feel, probably amazing!!! THe only bad part would be waiting in line listening to the God awful top 40 shit they ususually play at the amusement parks. BTW, has anyone been to CEDAR POINT in Ohio? THey have a new coaster there called Millenium FOrce (I think). Its 310 feet high (taller than Statue of Liberty) and its first drop is 80 degrees while you fly at 92mph!!! eek.gif Check out www.cedarpoint.com if you want to see mad pictures.

<<<peace>>>

Never done a roller coaster mainly because if i went to an amusement park id go during the day and daylight really fucks me up...though on a trip once, i did try it while taking off in an airplane..i wore sunglasses, only cuz i cant stand light like i said, im not sure what i experienced, i think it felt the same as standing next to a subwoofer at a club while on e....the big g forces from an airplane didnt really affect me....it was tough until the roll ended since i couldnt move out of my seat, so i dont recommend it

*drool*

Brandie,

Imagine a water park, like slides and shit, while rolling.

Tell me -that- wouldn't be some FUNKY shit.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that's what i'm sayin' kove . . . biggrin.gif how much fun!!! i'm def. up for trying that one soon . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Riding a rollercoaster on E is the best feeling, I went to Islands of Adventure on a gel tab, shrooms, and two pills of e, and rode the Hulk...It was one of the best feelings ever...One of the rides that was good but a little to crazy for me was the Dr.Seuss, that ride made me bug out like hell I started seeing some weird shit that you wouldn't believe...But anyways I do recommend riding on a rollercoaster on E,its awsome....

Riding a rollercoaster on E is the best feeling, I went to Islands of Adventure on a gel tab, shrooms, and two pills of e, and rode the Hulk...It was one of the best feelings ever...One of the rides that was good but a little to crazy for me was the Dr.Seuss, that ride made me bug out like hell I started seeing some weird shit that you wouldn't believe...But anyways I do recommend riding on a rollercoaster on E,its awsome....