Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You're a fob...

This goes to latin people mostly since there really isnt any asians in south florida all that much compared to else where in the country...

Please take a moment and note this down, make a sticky and glue it to the left/right side of ur monitor...

Now that you are in the Estados Unidos, when it comes to making laughable expressions such as LOL(laughing out loud) or LMAO(laughing my ass off), you "guys" do a great job(english version 2 thumbs up)...but for the last 4 years i've noticed that when it comes to just plain o' laughing - example: "ha ha ha...", "ya'll" STILL say "ja ja ja ja"...

So the point learned here today is that it ain't "ja ja ja ja" it's "ha ha ha ha"....most you hispaniards do that shiet, as Brazilians(not including myself) can't get over the fact of saying "kakakaka" or "kekekeke"....

and for the ones aware of this, thank you...please pass it on to all the other FOB's out there.

God bless

Guest junglesmacks

jajajajaja mae que mierda..

Diogo, you've gone and gotten anal retentive on us..

Slowly, set down your mouse, step away from the keyboard, take a few breaths..

and quit letting Orlando get to you like that ;)

it aint orlando, since the only true latin culture here is mainly mexicans...im 110% referring to south floridians

u fuckin gringo

Guest xbbdc

it aint orlando, since the only true latin culture here is mainly mexicans...im 110% referring to south floridians

u fuckin gringo

mexicans? what about all the cubans? the big ass colombian festivals?...

u fuckin gringo

mexicans? what about all the cubans? the big ass colombian festivals?...

in central florida is mostly mexicans...they reside in their big groups, usually u can spot them out sitting in their pick up beds in some parking lot drinking Sol's or Corona's or smoking a joint...good people, quite, and don't really bother anyone nor myself...oh and real hard workers...

oh the only annoying part bout them(this doesn't include mexicans from mexico city offcourse) is that they loovee to whistle...u see these "grown ups" whistling...not to a chick either, but to their buddies almost like a bird call and there's always the short ones yelling real loud...that's bout it

Guest xbbdc

sry i thought someone in the thread was named orlando and u werent talking about actual orlando (disney) lol. i got confused :( anywho.. yea i dont know much about latinos up in orlando.. anyway... jajajajaja kekekekek kakakakaa.

you do know why they say jajajaj instead of hahaha right?

sry i thought someone in the thread was named orlando and u werent talking about actual orlando (disney) lol. i got confused :( anywho.. yea i dont know much about latinos up in orlando.. anyway... jajajajaja kekekekek kakakakaa.

you do know why they say jajajaj instead of hahaha right?

refer to the name of this thread for the answer and you'll get a prize, or will ya

Guest Cosmigonon

[move]JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA[/move]

Guest tiltmiami

Diogo u should change ur name to.........

La Migra Te Pega

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJ

Guest swirlundergrounder

This goes to latin people mostly since there really isnt any asians in south florida all that much compared to else where in the country...

Why would this apply to Asians?