Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MDA, MDMA, DXM.........

romy20

I've been doing e for a year now and I know the general stuff of what it contains and all, but can someone please explain how each of these substances make you feel?? speedy wise and dopey wise..

and what other things can e contain>

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

mdma- the clean role- everyone's fav- euphoric- etc..- last the longest- least nuerotoxic- u want this stuff smile.gif

mda- more nuerotoxic- hits u harder- more visuals- last for only 2-3 hours- youd rather not get this- you could get some nasty mental disorder

dxm- think row boating- ya know whole bottle of caugh syrup- supposedly supposed to give you that gosh i feel great now that i just took vicks 44!- very very dangerous- very dissociative- it takes your through the 5 levels of consciousness if taken in high quantities (think k- but not as fun)- makes me really really really sick!!- causes death by causing the body to heat up and not allowing it to sweat (u sweat on regular mdma)-this causes your proteins to denature- and if heated high enough or long enough (which occurs very quickly) - u die- bad!

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide