Clubplanet Nightlife Community

k + e

alexz

does k kill the effects of e? i had 2 motorolas this friday and it was great, after a few bumps the effects were totally gone and i just felt fucked up...taking more e did not help either frown.gif i dont know how you guys like this combo, every time i mix it i get too fucked up and cant even dance

suggestions?

you are taking too much K.

if you just feel fuct up, you know it's just a k trip, not a euphoric E+K combo.

so take small small bumps at a time. take one, wait 15 min+, then see how you feel. continue on.

K heightens... it shouldn't kill the ride.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Kitty, isn't it possible that K is just too overwhelming that even from one bump it kills the E... chainsaw.gif . I'm not sure myself.

Alexz, taking more E might even enhance the K rather than bring back any roll. Regardless, since it looks like you've done this a couple times, it looks like its time to stick with E by itself.

<<<peace>>>

well, to each person their own--

never had problems with it being too overwhelming.. even if K was, then usually after i'm out of the hole, i start to feel the E. confused.gif

well, let us know how it goes anyway

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

yeah i think i always over do it a bit wink.gif but how do you control your self? i only stop when there is nore more k ;(

Oh yeah also am i the only one who sees and imagines freaky shit while on k, last friday i could have sworn i was looking at my self, a twin of me and i got all freaked out..and he was moving like me and doing exactly the same things, after a while i realised it was just another guy frown.gif and when pink was performing i thought she was pointing at me and waving me over hahaha, good thing my friend stoped me before i got to her

P.S. hated the music at sf on friday, havent been there in ages and probably wont be back, plus its so small, nothing like i remember it, i have no clue how they can fit 2000+ people in there, i guess i was just overwhelmed cause sound was my first