Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN : EGUERRA, STEPH =(

Guest Untouchablepurple

Guest Untouchablepurple

Eddy, I was looking at your thread about ALKI .. it kind of made me SAD because I thought I was the one with the MOVES that make you laugh ....

and STEPH Im so MAD Cus as soon as u see me u start crying of laughter .. but not once did you mention me LOL

I see how it is .. no more key chains for you !!!

J/k

Eddy Wus up I need to pass by the office to TALK .. or You dont need me anymore ?

Guest Eddy Guerra

Eddy, I was looking at your thread about ALKI .. it kind of made me SAD because I thought I was the one with the MOES that make you laugh ....

and STEPH Im so MAD Cus as soon as u see me u start crying of laughter .. but not once did you mention me LOL

J/k

Eddy Wus up I need to pass by the office to TALK .. or You dont need me anymore ?

notice i said he is one of the funniest. but you are "the" funniest . and u can call me when ever u want ;)

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Eddy, I was looking at your thread about ALKI .. it kind of made me SAD because I thought I was the one with the MOVES that make you laugh ....

J/k

HOLD ON THERE VIOLETA!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE 'THE FUNNIEST PERSON IN MIAMI' SATURDAY YOU MADE ME LAUGH OUT OF CONTROL ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SAW 'JESUS CHRIST' LOL AND WORE MY GLASSES.... NO ONE MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD THAT I START CRYING SO DONT BE SAD ;D

AND FYI PURPLE HAS SOME CRAZY MOVES EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH OUT FOR.....

'SOMEONE' walks by purple and see's him and gets so happy that he puts his left arm in the air leans back and yells 'CARRRRRRRRRLOOOOSSSS'

who can that 'SOMEONE' be?

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

J/k

whay you gotta burst my bubble homie???? can't a player just get some compliments????? always gotta try and be better than someone-----------GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! ive got a number of dances that arent even released yet!!! you better watch out bruce leroy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Untouchablepurple

who can that 'SOMEONE' be?

my boy POD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know about the whole EGO thing but he does have a big CANON !

ALKI : Im sorry I just felt left out .. But I gotta battle you one day !!