Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need something answered

Hi, I have what may seem like a really silly question to some people!!! I haveonly done E...and will forever!!! I have smoked pot, but E is my drug of choice...anyways...i really enjoy the speedy timeson e...i was wondering what is real speed like...and how do you do it? thanks<3333

Fuck speed! You said it yourself, you found your drug so stick with it. Coke, Crystal, speed - all that crap is GARBAGE! Speed is not like E - E makes you speedy and happy. Speed makes you speedy and edgy and eventually crabby. E is the way to go - stick with that and you will be happy. It is all I do, besides drinking some times and smoking some pot here and there. I have done E 10 times and after all my experimentation in the past - I will never do any other hard drugs again as long as I live. They are not worth it - they SUCK!

Princess...alas mpls is right. I'm currently "in the fast lane" and it ain't no good. Done E 30-40 times or so, snowbird everyday. At first, it's great. Like rollin', but without that fuzzy feeling, ya know? But after a while, ya get pissy, paranoid, become a liar, confused, (ironically) late for everthing, and nothing else seems important...bad medicine. I'll gladly email more, if you'd like.

well - coming from the other side - i actually like speed. biggrin.gif but i would never, ever allow anyone i know to start doing it, because i had a SERIOUS problem with it - but hey, why would you give up being able to be SO productive, stay up for days to get anything done, and never be tired?? I made myself deal with the after effects . . .

hey if you wanna be the most irritable bitchy person on the face of the planet (cause that's who i was, but goddamn was i an overachiever too, always got everything done) then be my guest. just make sure you warn your family and your loved ones well in advance, so they can be prepared to pretend you're not there.

hey - believe me, i've tried every drug once . . . and had an issue with speed, an issue with coke, and DEF. an issue with e. i would tell you stick with e if you like, but don't start in on the other two . . . neither are worth your money, or your time. I blow lines frequently, and i keep myself in control now, but i didn't used to be, and it was a REAL problem for me.

sorry to babble and babble, but PLEASE, just be careful!!!!!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net