Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this within normal boundaries?...

human101

I have noticed that I often take an obscenely large amount of time to come up when I drop...if my friends and I take a pill at the same time it's pretty much a gurantee that I won't feel anything until they've been rolling for half an hour, it usually ends up taking about an hour to an hourand a half for me to come up, the roll is fine and everything, I'm just wondering if some people are just slower to come up or something...I have dropped extremely responsibly and didn't know what else it could be, not that it really bothers me since I still roll fine, but it would be nice if my timing matched everyone elses....

i am also a part of the "it-takes-me-longer- than-everyone-else-to-peak" club.

it sucks, b/c then everyone finishes before me, and i'm still peakin at the end of the night, and then everyone is all irritated that i am still feeling something...

but it usually takes me an hour longer than everyone else, or i just don't feel ANYTHING.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 08-02-2000).]

Shit...I almost dropped my cup of water all over myself since I'm so bored at work I almost fell asleep...

But yeah, I completely know what you mean kitty...I'm always the last to come up and it sucks becauses there's always this last minute apprehension in my mind whether it'll work or not...and that apprehension can kill your roll as well...the other problem, like you mentioned, is rolling when everyone else is finished..especially if you have the friends that get really depressed and grumpy on the comedown...i've had to take my friend home before while i'm like that...so i'm sitting in a cab, staring out the window and talking nonstop while she's completely uncommunicative..quite sad really...

A friend of mine has an incredible E tolerance -- in fact, he has a high tolerance to most drugs except weed. These are my suggestions:

1. Increase your Vitamin C intake -- take it everyday and increase your dosage the day you plan to roll. Besides, Vitamin C helps your immune system, which is attacked when you take E. When I start to come down I drink a glass of OJ and it gives the dying roll a kickstart. Try to sip OJ or Cranberry juice throughout your roll.

2. Have Renewtrients hit the scene in NYC? If so, you know what they are and they are excellent for improving your roll. Take them in moderation, please, as they can be dangerous. If not, ask around and see if anyone knows about them.

3. Try having a few drinks before you roll.

4. How long have you been doing E? As with any drug, legal or illegal, one eventually builds a tolerance. I've been clubbing since '96 and only roll now every two months or so. Its still not like it used to be.

6. Chew it up! Never swallow it whole.

5. The basic fact is this: the more serotonin you have the harder you roll. One roll depletes your entire serotonin level and you need six weeks to rebuild a healthy supply. Try rolling every two months -- are other drugs an option? If so, use those during the E time-out periods.

I hope this info. helps...peace.