Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WILL CUROSITY KILL THE CAT??

eggmok

HERE'S MY SITUTATION. I'VE NEVER TAKEN ANY DRUGS IN MY LIFE AND NEVER SMOKED A CIGARETTE. I JUST QUIT DRINKING 3 MONTHS AGO. EVERYTIME I HEAD OUT TO THE CLUB I GET ASKED AT LEAST 6 TIMES IF I'M EITHER ROLLIN OR HAVE ANY DRUGS FOR SALE. SHOULD I KEEP MY BODY THIS CLEAN OR INDULGE ONCE TO SEE HOW IT IS? I GET A LOT OF RESPECT FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW THIS. BUT IT IS SO DAMN TEMPTING WHEN A BEAUTIFUL GIRL ASKS IF I'M ROLLIN. SHOULD I BE THIS CURIOUS? OR JUST FLIP A COIN?

i agree with p00h.

try anything in life when you are ready, not on the basis of what everyone is saying.

temptation and pressure are difficult things to deal with, but seeing that you've never smoked a stog, and quit drinking, you must a decent level of self control.

so, research first (i would suggest thoroughly, check out: www.ecstasy.org www.bluelight.nu www.erowid.org ), read other people's experiences (like on this board), consider your standing (physically, mentally, and financially), and then decide.

in addition, you'd be surprised to how bigger/smaller your social circle may get when you decide either way. i have 2 set of friends; nonsubstance/substance friends. i also know of people that lost friends due to their choice to drop/not drop (how petty, but anyway).

i think i decided to try E after researching, deciding, and thinking for after nearly 2 years.

good luck.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I agree with p00h. I don't use drugs or smoke but I still have a great time when I go out. I do drink occasionally but I don't need it to get my party on!

And I don't think b/c a pretty girl asks or offers you something like that should tempt you to do it again. It must have taken you a lot to get where you are today (not drinking nor drugs) so keep it up for your own good. I think you owe it to yourself...

------------------

Andiamo alla spiaggia!

It's an incredible feeling but whether or not it is worth ruining a whole life of natural highs? I don't know. My b/f tried it for the first time this past February (the night we met!) He, like you, had never touched any drug before. He did have a great exprerience and he's glad he tried it but it was only a few times. He hasn't dropped since April and he doesn't really want to. I say if you can have the fun without the drugs then don't do them. I feel that if you do and you like it too much you might feel you need them to accomplish that feeling again. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Just kidding!!

On a serious note . . . I have to agree with Cathyo . . . if it ain't broke then don't fix it.

BTW . . . the old quote goes "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back." tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

A good friend of mine always said "I'll try anything once." While I don't totally agree with that theory (i.e., I would never try Russian roullete), I do think that there are certain things in life which are worth a shot to try out. After all, how would you know whether you would like something if you never tried it in the first place? One cigarette, one pill, one bump(... smokin.gif won't kill you but you'll get to experience for yourself what those things feel like. If you don't like it , you never have to do it again. Of course, don't let peer pressure determine what you do but you have to genuinely be interested in wanting to roll, go into a K-hole, get high, etc...

Educate yourself and surround yourself with people you trust and you can't go wrong!

Good luck and let us know what you decide!!!

<<<PEACE>>>

I need to add something to my post. It was very easy for me to try E because I had already smoked pot and tripped on acid. Now that I think about it, if I had come this far without those things I don't think I would ruin it now. Please remember that one night of fun will cancel out something that I'm sure you have been very proud of for your whole life. Just don't do anything you'll regret.

You'll never miss what you've never had!

Say KNOW to drugs.....do as much research as possible, the URLs someone mentioned earlier shold be compulsory reading!!!

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

i'm not gonna tell you what to do but i will tell you how i feel about drugs.

i'm a responsible, intelligent person, with self control. i manage to party hard and keep a grade point average of 4.0.in my opinion drugs don't kill people, people kill people.i can party without them but i love the way they make me feel, so i will continue to use them.if you stay smart you can party as much as you want. tip-know your limits, know when to stop, be alert to what they're doing to you. you control drugs they don't control you.

DOES EVERYONE HERE WHO DOES DRUGS WORRY ABOUT GOING INTO THE HARDER STUFF. ISN'T THE NATURAL PROGRESSION POT, THEN E, THEN K, THEN SOMETHING STRONGER? LIKE COCAINE OR HEROINE. OR WAS I JUST FREAKED OUT BECUASE IN THE SIXTH GRADE I SIGNED SOMETHING THAT SAID I WOULDN'T DO DRUGS AND IT HAD NANCY REGAN'S SIGNATURE ON IT??? confused.gif

Originally posted by eggmok:

DOES EVERYONE HERE WHO DOES DRUGS WORRY ABOUT GOING INTO THE HARDER STUFF. ISN'T THE NATURAL PROGRESSION POT, THEN E, THEN K, THEN SOMETHING STRONGER? LIKE COCAINE OR HEROINE. OR WAS I JUST FREAKED OUT BECUASE IN THE SIXTH GRADE I SIGNED SOMETHING THAT SAID I WOULDN'T DO DRUGS AND IT HAD NANCY REGAN'S SIGNATURE ON IT??? confused.gif

I personally think alcohol is the gateway drug, at least it was for me, every hard drug I have tried/done for the first time was while drinking, I never smoked a blunt & then said "Hmmm, let me try cocaine".

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.