Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Immune to E....??

romy20

Recently i have been noticing that whenever me and my b/f do E, he feels it and I don't. Especially this past weekend, we both got the same pills (they were called universe) I took one and so did he. Well, he felt it like an hour later but it never hit me, they couldn't of been bad pills cause he said they were really good!! Afterwards like 3 hrs later I felt a little bit. But 4 me it was dopey, his was real speedy!! I notice this always happens, he gets hit and I hardly do. Another thing is I dont do E that much, maybe like 2 times a month. Does anyone have any ideas idea.gif why this is happenin, what should I do???? Because sometimes I just like giving up!!

Thanks

romy20

-do u think 5-htp will help me??? smile.gif

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Stop doin it for a while. I know its summer and that sucks but you probably have some serotonin depletion? i stick to rolling once every 2 weeks, one pill, maybe 1.5. if you dont do it a lot,...then i dont know what your problem is and i cant help you...5 HTP is for come down only and basically facilitates serotonin production..im not sure it exhilarates teh process...soemone else might knwo more.

DOing E every twice a month might not be alot compared to alot of other people, but when you think about what it does to your seratonin levels, it is. As with anything, the more you do something, the more your tolerance for that builds up. Taking time away from E is the best thing for you. Take some 5-htp till the next time you roll. Maybe take 5-6 weeks off. If you really want to feel it again this might be the best thing to do. Not rolling is like... headshot.gif , so good luck.

<<<PEACE>>>

Romina - i feel your pain - i've been telling people that i'm immune to e for months now!! and my bf and all our friends take the same pills and get fuct up . . . and i don't.

Was finally feelin' it a teeeeeeensy bit (didn't roll, mind you) at the tunnel the other nite . . . but i think it was just the high spirits i was in, the fact that the love of my life was there biggrin.gif, and old memories of buggin face in there, lol.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Guest clubkid77

R u on anti-depressants?

If your on an SSRI such as prozac, paxil, luvox, zoloft, or celexa

You may be somewhat immune to mdma.

A friend of mine has an incredible E tolerance -- in fact, he has a high tolerance to most drugs except weed. These are my suggestions:

1. Increase your Vitamin C intake -- take it everyday and increase your dosage the day you plan to roll. Besides, Vitamin C helps your immune system, which is attacked when you take E. When I start to come down I drink a glass of OJ and it gives the dying roll a kickstart. Try to sip OJ or Cranberry juice throughout your roll.

2. Have Renewtrients hit the scene in NYC? If so, you know what they are and they are excellent for improving your roll. Take them in moderation, please, as they can be dangerous. If not, ask around and see if anyone knows about them.

3. Try having a few drinks before you roll.

4. How long have you been doing E? As with any drug, legal or illegal, one eventually builds a tolerance. I've been clubbing since '96 and only roll every two months or so. Its still not like it used to be.

5. The basic fact is this: the more serotonin you have the harder you roll. One roll depletes your entire serotonin level and you need six weeks to rebuild a healthy supply. Try rolling every two months -- are other drugs an option? If so, use those during the E time-out periods.

I hope this info. helps...peace.