Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Z'S?

cesarleo

heard the same. anxious to try them, too! smile.gif

however, i'm told that it seems like it is mixed with something else, b/c people either get a splitting headache afterwards, or while you're peaking, it feels like your insides are being twisted.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

They are called Zorro..........I took them a few times. Pretty good, only thing was the first time that I took them, either I didn't drink enough water or I wasn't used to them, I had a huge headache the next day and the kept me up for 30 hours straight!!!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

a friend of my bf's took them last weekend at the tunnel and she was all sortsa fuct up . . . that's what everyone i know is getting for this weekend . . . biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

WoW... I took them yesterday and I'm still feeling it? This pill is not pure E.... my guy friends were tripping like CrAzY~! I only took one and didn't kick in for like 3 hours.. which is weird since it usually takes only about 40 min. tops.. my guy friends took 2 and most puked cause it was so stong and upset their stomach. But they luved it since it was "kinda" like shrooms. They were hallucinating and totally "wacked" out. Well it was definately worth the $20 cause it lasted from 8pm-8am... no joke. Some of us were still feeling it after 8am...

This was some sick E. smile.gif

Tomochan