Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many e's a night...

i was just wondering how many e-bombs you guys dropped a night. My one friend drops like 4! That seems like a lot to me and i dont want her to be retarded when she is older...so how many on avg. guys??

Mike.

------------------

If you haven't danced yet...what the fuck did you come for???

1 every 10-14 days during the summer, during the school year i keep my rolling to 1 every month...last year during my last year of high school i did 1.5 pills every 2 weeks...it dpeends on what works for you but ive never had more than 2.5 pills..i really dont know what would happen to me if i popped 3 or 4 pills in a night, it doesnt matter to me either cuz i roll pretty hard on just 1....

Now that I've "settled" down a bit, I'm down to one per night. In the day, it was no more than three -- and more than two gave me the shakes so bad it made my teeth chatter and my hands shake -- thanks, speed! But I barely weigh in at 100 pounds...

I have guy friends who have taken up to nine in a twelve hour period.

I suggest moderation so she does not build too high of a tolerance.

used to drop 10 a nite . . . which is, i have a feeling, why e does not affect my body anymore . . . i can eat a whole bunch at a time, and it doesn't affect me anymore.

so i stopped for 6-7 months . . . have taken about 15 pills in that time - 8 in one nite, didn't do shit, 3 another nite, 4 another nite. the other nite at the tunnel (which is where i used to eat tose 10 pills a nite) i took 2 pills and actually felt a lil more than i usually do. i wasn't rollin', but i just felt different. i don't know if it was the atmosphere (me reliving my REAL E-taking days), or that i took a break . . . but maybe it's coming back to me. biggrin.gif i really hope so.

oh - and by the way, if you're worried about effects, i'm living proof that a person doesn't get fucked up for at least 5 years within taking E. cause i'm doin' jussst fine, i promise. Yeah, i have friends who think they're changed, but - and this is not something i'm proud of - i've prolly eaten 1000 pills . . . that is terribly sad . . . but i'm still good.

and i feel that whether you're taking one pill or five, the same nasty, bad shit is still going into your body. think about it.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 08-03-2000).]

Well being my first post here its kinda sad this is my topic. E is all i do besides drinking and i have been doing it about a year now. It can be a lot of fun but trust your friends, if they tend to feel your getting out of hand you prob are. Spring Break Daytona Fl, I went 5 days rolling ballz, clubbing and taking in the sun. Best break of my life but I almost killed myself. Five days without sleeping more than an hour or 2 and popping pills like candy you can imagine the shape I was in. On my way home I fell asleep while driving and almost hit a Semi as I ran off the road. My car fliped and rolled end over end and stopped about 35 yards off the road. I was lucky, I walked away with only a few bumps and bruises. But my car was completely totaled. What I learned is this, If you plan on parting ballz to the wall, please let someone else drive and if you are wandering if you should slow down or if you are taking to much you probably are.

As with all things in life moderation is the key.

when i first started doing it i used to do like 3 - 4 in one night. the most ive ever done in a night was 8! that was crazy!! but lately i cut down to like 1 or 2 at most.. but now ive stopped completely to give my body a much needed rest.... ive been doing E for like 3 yrs, and its really taken a toll on me. so i need to stop for a long time....