Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi guys, love the forum

Guest Gixxer

Oh you have no idea......my project car has to be one of the worst cars to work on. >:( I decided to take the alternator out on halloween and would have been an awesome mechanic for a costume.

lol, btw...there r 2 REAL S15 Silvia's for sale on Ebay...one of them is the blue car i was telling u about that is in Davie, owner is starting the bid @ 55k...im pretty sure its the only one in Florida. And there's another one in cali that the dude wants 27k, which in my opinion is a hella of a price...both cars are not US registered, ect...

:o

Nah i gave up on the silvia conversion/skyline motor idea. 240's are the new "Me too's". (Sorry Rick.*lol*)

Im all TRD baby!!! Well not really.....i just need to get the junker running then we will think about performance. Anyone know someone that can help me? Im done getting all greasy on this POS - 5 hours to take off the bumper is no frickin joke.

Oh you have no idea......my project car has to be one of the worst cars to work on. >:( I decided to take the alternator out on halloween and would have been an awesome mechanic for a costume.

lol, btw...there r 2 REAL S15 Silvia's for sale on Ebay...one of them is the blue car i was telling u about that is in Davie, owner is starting the bid @ 55k...im pretty sure its the only one in Florida. And there's another one in cali that the dude wants 27k, which in my opinion is a hella of a price...both cars are not US registered, ect...

Nah i gave up on the silvia conversion/skyline motor idea. 240's are the new "Me too's". (Sorry Rick.*lol*)

Im all TRD baby!!! Well not really.....i just need to get the junker running then we will think about performance. Anyone know someone that can help me? Im done getting all greasy on this POS - 5 hours to take off the bumper is no frickin joke.

u misunderstood me....this is NOT a silvia conversion nor am a ricer...i could careless for rb's in a 240 or even sr's...

this is a real silvia, not ricer s15 lights/240 body...i do know the diff between a conv or not..

im more of usdm than jdm hype, but not everyday u c a real car like that on the states

u misunderstood me....this is NOT a silvia conversion nor am a ricer...i could careless for rb's in a 240 or even sr's...

this is a real silvia, not ricer s15 lights/240 body...i do know the diff between a conv or not..

im more of usdm than jdm hype, but not everyday u c a real car like that on the states

I understood where you were coming and i never intended to insult you by insinuating that you are a ricer. *lol* I was talking about my personal preference. Putting an RB in a 240 is hardly rice. Its just a little played out now...i wanted to do that quite some time ago. Hence why i got a car that is a little more obscure. But anyway...im over silvias. I saw a couple bad ass Skylines in Daytona last year - a Tommy Kaira R32 and a killer R34.

PS: Dan we really need a Cars & Bikes forum.

I understood where you were coming and i never intended to insult you by insinuating that you are a ricer. *lol* I was talking about my personal preference. Putting an RB in a 240 is hardly rice. Its just a little played out now...i wanted to do that quite some time ago. Hence why i got a car that is a little more obscure. But anyway...im over silvias. I saw a couple bad ass Skylines in Daytona last year - a Tommy Kaira R32 and a killer R34.

PS: Dan we really need a Cars & Bikes forum.

k just making sure lol

personally i think that putting a rb in a 240 is a waste of money, the rb20's r shit, the rb25's r ok, and the rb26 is ok too...for the price of a rb26 after all the mods to fit it, shaft, yadda yadda...u can have a built ka for the same price or less that will out do a rb(stock comparing w/ price of swap, install, ect)...im also over silvias, i prefer the ka's over a sr...

Nowadays u see 10 Skylines to 1 Silvia...if any.

I like all makes n models