Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
christop

Question to all......'bout E and testing....

This saturday at the Factory I took 3 purple peace signs and one x-file. I just found out today I have to take a piss test on this saturday coming up. So that like 7 days in between. Do u think I got anything to worry about them detecting E? You're help is greatly appreciated.

Thanx

I seriously doubt it . . . cause my exboyfriend had to take drug tests for his probation (a winner, i know) . . and he would take E confident that it would be out of his system in three days - we would go out on Saturday nites and take it, when he had his tests on thursday mornings, and he was always fine. But then again, you never know. I wouldn't stress too much, and if you're that worried, can't you just buy one of those TOTAL detoxification kits??

good luck!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

[email protected]

I also had to take a drug test 4 days after i did e...notihng happened but its very possible to test positive for amphetamines, especially since thats what MDMA is cut with....that gunk cocktail from GNC usually works, unfortunately i dont know what it is called...

HEY

7 DAYS SHOULD BE PLENTY OF TIME

I'M PRETTY SURE, JUST DRIN K A LOT OF WATER SO YOU FLUSH IT OUT OF THE SYSTEM, THERE IS NO TEST FOR E, BUT SOMETHING ELSE SHOWS UP BUT IT DOESN'T LAST LNOG IN YOUR SYSTEM, GO TO WWW. EWORID.COM