Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question to all......'bout E and testing....

christop

This saturday at the Factory I took 3 purple peace signs and one x-file. I just found out today I have to take a piss test on this saturday coming up. So that like 7 days in between. Do u think I got anything to worry about them detecting E? You're help is greatly appreciated.

Thanx

I seriously doubt it . . . cause my exboyfriend had to take drug tests for his probation (a winner, i know) . . and he would take E confident that it would be out of his system in three days - we would go out on Saturday nites and take it, when he had his tests on thursday mornings, and he was always fine. But then again, you never know. I wouldn't stress too much, and if you're that worried, can't you just buy one of those TOTAL detoxification kits??

good luck!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I also had to take a drug test 4 days after i did e...notihng happened but its very possible to test positive for amphetamines, especially since thats what MDMA is cut with....that gunk cocktail from GNC usually works, unfortunately i dont know what it is called...