Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ghb?

alexz

never tried it, never will, but here is a long story smile.gif

was at exit maybe 3 weeks ago, with 2 friends, they dont roll often, so they only had 1 pill each, i think ninja stars, at about 1am, one of them asked me for another, i was not sure if i should give her one, but did anyways, she was rolling hard but she was fine, at around 5:30 or so we were out of water, so i asked one of the shirtless big guys to let her have a sip, he was nice enough to do so, later i bought our own, so its maybe like 6am now and we are walking around checking out the other small rooms, when all of a sudden she goes i cant feel my back and starts walking all funny, i totally freaked out, there was a bouncer near, and a bar girl, so they asked whats wrong, we explained, she was nice enough to get her a pepsi saying she will come out of it, and gave her a massage, she felt better for a while later we took her out, got more soda, she was saying how she cant feel her arms and legs and had to move, finally we went home, in the car she just went out of it, like not sleeping, but just out of it, she couldnt talk or anything, this was maybe 7 am now, and she took the pills at 12-1, and i never seen pills have these kind of effects, when we got home she was acting all freaky until 12 when she fell asleep, i have never seen people act like that on e, i cant even describe it, she was talking nonesense, acting all freaky, tried to open a wall thinking there was a door there, started dressing up in weird shit, and tried to put a plastic bag on her foot thinking it was a shoe, she started crying saying take me home and open the door, the front door was open but she couldnt open it. very weird shit, after she got a lot of sleep she was fine.

I still cant figure out what the hell happened to her? Has anyone seen stuff like this happen? the pills in no way could have lasted that long, the other girl and i had 2 as well and were just fine by 5-6, while she was out of it till 12 when she fell asleep finally. my question is...is it possible that when i asked the bug guy for a sip of water that what he gave her wasnt water? she only had one sip, but if it was ghb could it of had such effects? I dont know cause i dont have any experience with it.

Hell yeah, it was probably GHB. You should know better that to take anything from those juice heads, especially the ones without shirts on. A dose of GHB should only be a capful, ie, the cap of the water bottle. Anymore than that and you have problems like your friend had. She's lucky because sometimes you lose consciousness and some people even die with an overdose. Again, I'm not absolutely sure what it was but it sure sounds like GHB to me.

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world. A world without you. A world without

rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything

is possible. Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you."

-THE MATRIX

it didnt even accur to me until the next day that thats what might of happened, i never thought people could be such bastards atleast she is ok, but i dont think she will be visiting clubs any time soon frown.gif

it was definitely not ghb. ghb feels great but tastes like shit! she would have spit out even a capful immediately if her taste buds were expecting water much rather than a sip of ghb, that would have probably made her vomit. ghb is great when used in moderation and by itself. the media has everybody thinking ghb is so terrible. do your research, it's about as toxic as water when used correctly. people who mix ghb with alcohol, depressants, or a cocktail of other drugs overdose. and their are those who slip it on unsuspecting women, they are the lowest dirty animal of the world. they ruined it for everybody. sorry for the tangent. but i don't believe your friend ingested ghb. but then again i'm no doctor. peace

GHB would only taste like shit if she took a straight capful.

however, you said that she took a sip of water from a guy, so the GHB was most definitely mixed into the water.. virtually making it tasteless to your friend.

i am glad to hear that your friend is ok. be careful next time, and when you're at exit, just go fill your water bottle up with the tap!

i've had guys at clubs offer me drinks of their water, HELLS NO i ain't touchin that shit. it has their germs and maybe GHB, most definitely. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

a capfull of g in a whole waterbottle would still give you a nasty taste. there's no way to disguise water as g. if its mixed with soda or something its a different story, but u'll taste g in water, no matter how diluted it is.

------------------

deez nuts

Its possible that the G was in the water and her friend just didn't taste it cause she was already rolling and maybe just really thirsty. Good lesson for all though!

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

• 2 weeks later...