Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ EDDIE G. NET COMING SOON AS EDDIE G MEETS AMIKA'S VIP.

Guest progress

Guest progress

[shadow=red,left][/shadow]

THE DRUMS ARE COMING ALONG WITH THE GROOVE THAT ONLY EDDIE G CAN CREATE. 26 YEARS OF SPINNING HITS HARD AND WITH ENERGY FROM THIS CUBAN AMERICAN DJ. FROM NEW YORK TO MIAMI, SOUTH AMERICA AND THE CARRIBEAN, DJE EDDIE G THROWS DOWN A LETHAL MIX OF TRIBAL, PROGRESSIVE, HOUSE, AND BREAKS ALONG WITH A ZAP OF INTENSE DEEP LOUNGE BEATS WITH VOCALS. EDDIE G IS A TRUE ARTIST AS HE CONTINUES TO MOVE CROWDS.

AMIKA IS SURE TO ROCK IN THE UPSTAIRS VIP LOUNGE ON THAT SATURDAY SO KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THE EVENT DATE. :-* BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, CHICS, GIRLS, FEMALES WILL ALL BE THERE TO ENJOY THIS LONG SEXY SET FROM DJ EDDIE G SO PEOPLE GET READY! 8)

::) ;D

sounds like a party, how about the average user that enjoys the same type of music and could careless about the word "women" that you clearly stated a few times, they already have enough "girl friends" and would feel bored if u know what i mean...are they welcome as well?

all types of people browse thru this site...as a retired promoter, that is the way i would promote my party.

regardless Amika is always fun, best of luck w/ the event.

Guest progress

Thanks for the good luck comment. Well, I meant everyone for the party but lots of people love women being around. Sorry if I offended anyone. Was'nt the entention my friend. Hope to see you at the party! :D