Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
poetiklee

anyone ever try this?

my brother takes MASSIVE amounts of paxil b/c he needs it . . . and he drinks a shitload . . . and is the most retarded drunk i've ever seen in my life. i don't know if he drinks THAT much, or if it's the combo - but he's SLOPPY.

i used to take almost 200 milligrams of zoloft a day, another antidepressant - and when i drank, i didn't really notice a difference . . . but that could have been cause i was already in lala land from the meds. wink.gif

seriously though, the worst that'll happen is that you drink a lot less and feel a lot more fuct up. don't be dumb and think you can drive home though, just in case.

try valium and drinking - my bf always tells me how wrecked you get after a couple of beers and a valium or two. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

[email protected]

LOL - i think it's sad. rolleyes.gif i still need the meds . . . but since i'm on the hunt for just ONE last roll, i stopped taking them. uhoh, we all better watch out - i'm a psycho not on her meds!! hehehhe - my bf gets the worst of it too, i wish i was happier sometimes. it's not my fault i was a drug addict. wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

[email protected]