Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Want to try something new.

For the past few months E has been my drug of choice. I usually do it every 2 weeks or every 3 weeks. But I just want to try something new. I have done acid, shrooms, pot. I definantly don't want to try heroin, crack or coke. What is there. I know with any drug you are taking a chance, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions that I could look into. Thanks. -Michelle

K, GHB, or Crystal. But whatever you do make sure you research the effects of the drug to see if its something you want to feel. Don't be stupid about these things... chainsaw.gif

Also, moderation is always wise. BE COOL!!!

cool-man.gif

<<<peace>>>

I assume you would do GHB thru cough medicine and not go looking for bunk pills or something...just be careful on what kind to use and all that stuff..theres a certain type of robitussin you should be using...i dont know what it is but typing in Gerious Bodily Harm in a search engine brings up all the good stuff.

cough medicine = DXM.

apparently on line you can get "medical purposes" GHB.

but before anything, RESEARCH. you got the internet at your disposal: www.erowid.org www.bluelight.nu www.ecstasy.org

you should get links to other websites dedicated fully to a certain type of substance.. there is a great, informative website about DXM out there...

DXM is a strange trip.. can't really say i loved it or hated it.

K.. similar to DXM, but on a smaller scale. yummy... drunk.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 08-01-2000).]

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 08-01-2000).]

definately try K, just dont over do it, and whatever you do make sure you know who you buying from, and no matter what dont buy in clubs whatever you do, unless you personally know they guy, everything they sell is mixed and shit, enjoy the ride wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...