Clubplanet Nightlife Community

k-hole

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm, ask me too - my ex did end up paralyzed from the waist down for 8 months because he went into such a k-hole (and coma, etc) . . . and they had to teach him to talk again - i have plenty to say about that SHIT . . .

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Wow, that's pretty bad. I hope your ex is okay now. Well, I'm just curious because I heard a lot of conflicting opinions about k-hole. I don't use k that much but when I do moderation never occurs to me. My friends told me once I didnt speak, move, or blink for half an hour. I dont really remember much though. It jsut felt like that feeling u get right before u fall asleep. I dont know if i was in k-hole or not. Anyone else ever feel like that?

you may not speak, or move - but you def. blink, etc, unless your eyes are closed . . . from what i've seen of my friends, its kinda like close the them being asleep . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Brandi: BULLSHIT!!! He CANNOT get paralyzed from doing K for 6 months!! When you do K, all you are doing is sniffing a tranquilizer. It's like putting your brain to sleep for a little bit. I've seen people do 14 licks (28 jars!!!) in 1 night alone and they had no probles the next day (besides a really bloody nose!) The only reason I stopped my habbit of 1-2 licks a day is because it was't hitting me anymore. My body adjusted to it. PLEASE do not spread misinformation about something unless you have experienced it yourself. You boyfriend has obviously lied to you and done something else and blamed it on the K. K is one of the safets drugs you can do. It's a pharmacuticule grade drug!! Every time you go for an operation and they put you to sleep, it is almost the same thing (in fact they used to use Ketamine for that purpose durring the vietnam war!) I study up on EVERYTHING I do. I've read misinformation given out by the media, by web sites, and by word of mouth. People..Please do not try to give out "expert" opinions unless they come from past experience...

Evan

Oh...and another thing..U used to go out to work everyday with a bump of K..Go shopping on a bumps of K...go to a club...in a k hole..etc...It DOES affect you...but it does not "put you asleep" Again... This is from EXPERIENCE!!!!

Evan

my "expert advice" comes from what the EMTS/hospital told everyone. where the HELL would I be able to create a story such as that, i'm sorry i don't have that much free time on my hands . . . and i don't know how it happened, it just did. i've seen people do a lot of k, too, but he had apparently done a lot. i was trying to help, there's no need to be an asshole. all i know is thats what they told his parents, and i don't see why they would lie to them.

so just CHILL. drugs affect everyone's body's differently, i guess that his was just unable to handle it. I have no reason to lie about something so horrible.

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Damn, everyone should just chill, because we all dont know the whole story. We can only assume. Yes, it seems unlikely that someone could get paralyzed from k, but u never know. His body could have had a reaction to it. Also, not all K is pure and its very possible that it could have contain some toxins that could have contributed to the problem. It could be mixed with god knows what. You can really never trust what people are selling you.

Brandie: First off...let me apologize... I didn't mean to go off on you. I had a really bad day, and I just got set off. It wasn't you. I didn't mean to imply that I thought you were lieing..Just that you were misinformed. EMS, doctors, police..they don't know a k or E or GHB. I've been asked by doctors which one was the one you sniffed...others asking me if I had been injecting E...etc.... And yes...an additive could have been in the K he was sniffing..I've seen anything from vitamins, to Nytol (a sleeping pill), to asprin, to even baking soda taken from a dish in the fridge added to K.

Again...I do apologize... Everyone has a bad night or two...

Evan

let me inject (bad pun) my 2 cents now...(all the following is my opinion and experience - not to be construed as medical advice)...

1) Ketamine is a form of sedative, a dissassociative drug normally used in liquid form (injections) as a tranquilizer for both animals (veterinary use) and for humans (mostly for small children now). They stopped using it on adults having surgery due to complaints of bad hallucinations and nightmarish dreams. This is where its use as a club drug came about. Dried (or "cooked" so that the liquid evaporates, leaving a white powder) and then snorted in small doses usually called a "bump", ketamine became popular as a mild hallucinogen, a "designer" drug (as the media likes to call both K and X) altho there is nothing designer about Ketamine, since it is made by a pharmaceutical company.

2)In its dried powder form, its a self-effacing drug. I personally feel it's extremely hard to overdose on this drug, due to the fact that in order to overdose, one would have to ingest massive amounts over a certain period of time. However, due to the action of the drug, as a person "snorts" more and more, they are less able to physically function, therefore less able to simply lift the vial to their nose and inhale. Of course, there are ALWAYS ways around this, and there is, as with any chemical, always a possibility of OD. In addition, as with any pharmaceutical sedative, there is a possibility of one having an allergic reaction (this is why hospitals have anesthesiologists administer drugs during surgery - to avoid those kind of problems) leading to respiratory arrest, coma, or other severe problems. Your bf's "paralysis" probably had something to do with this, Brandie.

3) The effects of Ketamine: As i said, K is a tranquilizer, a sedative, a mild hallucinogen, a dissassociative drug. Used normally, K can induce level 4 sedation (or is it 5, i never remember), which is the condition under which surgery in a hospital is performed, (complete unconciousness). As the dose increases, one passes thru the levels, heading to that ultimate state where they are actually ready to "go under" and you could, theoretically, perform surgeries on them. As the dose increases, K relaxes all the muscles of the body, can lower blood pressure, decrease nerve sensitivity, etc. (One danger is that K can relax the diaphragm, which could lead to problems breathing). K also allows the brain function to seperate from conscious thought (dissassociation).

4) Describing the effects of K in a club setting: The way i usually describe the effect of a single bump of K is that of being drunk, almost immediately (within a few minutes the effects of a bump should be felt). Of course, its more than being drunk, and its also like being drunk without the horrible side effects of actually consuming alcohol (headache, nausea, hangover, etc etc). Speaking of alcohol, there is a saying that should hold true for all "newbies" to doing K, as well as to most people who have done it in the past: "K and liquor, never sicker...". K and alcohol do NOT mix well, at least until you have done K for a while and know how to mix the two together (nowadays, i can drink like a fish and do k-holes with no problem). If someone is going to try K, i would suggest they have not been drinking anything (alcoholic) for several hours before hand.

5) More effects: Beyond the feeling of being "drunk" K can make you feel as if your sense of distance, proportion, time passage are all "warped". Its possible, especially as one approaches the "k-hole", to hallucinate mildly - not really seeing things that aren't there like giant spiders or whatnot, but more like seeing things that ARE there, but seeing them in a very warped, off-kilter kind of way. For example, judging the distance to a couch or wall can be difficult when doing K. Time passes very slowly to you, altho it passes much faster in reality. Feeling "drunk", feeling dizzy, feeling like you are "floating" or "drifting", feeling like you are out of touch with reality... all these things can take place on K. Slowed/slurred speech, inability to concentrate, inability to remember what is going on, what you were meaning to do, what you ARE doing... as the muscles in your body relax, some people have a slight hearing loss problem (also related to the inability to concentrate and only a temporary thing)... many people experience balance problems (especially problems walking normally/ in a straight line - "stumbling") or standing without "wobbling" from side to side...etc. Feelings of cold, of extremely relaxed muscles, lowered pulse/heart rate, uncontrolled "sweats" and cold tremors, tingling in the extremities, etc.

6) The K-Hole: As more and more K is consumed, the body approaches that level 4 state of tranquilization. This can be described as a "catatonia" a "coma" "unconsciousness" or "deep tranquilization". The effects mentioned before are dramtically increased. Some people stop moving, blinking, showing facial emotions (the facial muscles are also relaxed) and basically they are zombies who, in other circumstances would be lying on a gurney in an operating room of a hospital. The extreme state of being under the influence of K is the K-hole.. so called because some people feel like they are in a "hole" - smothered, trapped, unable to control their own body (or mind), unable to move, to communicate, etc. They are, to some extent. Muscular coordination goes right out the door, which means that balance, movement, etc are all gone. Hallucinations are more likely to occur at this point, as well as any other severe problems being magnified at this state. Hallucinations are usually mild, as i mentioned, more like distorted perspective, "floating", seeing things in a new way, random and disorganized thoughts, etc.

7) Beyond the K-hole: For most people, the K-hole is the "bad" stage, akin to the part of being drunk where you are puking your guts up, the point of being high where you are incoherent, the point of doing too much coke that you're bouncing off walls, etc. To most people, the K-hole is what they want to AVOID..it being a state where they are incapacitated and not having any more fun at the club. However, when you have experienced K in all sorts of ways, and for a long time, it is possible to "master" the k-hole and turn it to your own purposes. People can use K-holes to "trip", to "travel" and expand their minds and experience the club scene in an entirely new way. For example, i can use K and dance for several hours (yes its a tranquilizer right??) getting energy from my "high" on just K. I can use K to "trip", i can use K to just mellow out, before bed, i can function on K while doing other things, and my particular favorite, sexual activity on K. So.. for me, K can be an upper, a downer, a hallucinogen, a sedative, a recreational "high", and i can still "get it up" on K (which many people find impossible - maybe its just my sex drive hahahah). I go on "K-Voyages" along with several other people i know. One time, a friend and i went "swimming" around the club, in some sort of mind-meld, mind-groove, trippy thing. We were sitting on the couch, but we "swam" to the bar, the dance floor, etc... and we beleived we were there. (we were sitting on the couch doing the breaststroke). So.. its possible to go beyond the K-hole, and to "master" K and make it do what YOU want it to do.

8) Coming out of it: Well.. there are several ways to finish your K experience. The best, of course, is simply to let it run its course in your body. One single bump of K should wear off an average person in about 2 hours (less? more?). A large amount can take more time obviously, and a K-hole itself can take a few hours to wear off

Remedies: Orange Juice, sugar, soda.. anything with a high-sugar concentration seems to give the body some energy and help disspell the effects of K. Of course, the immediate remedy that can take a person from a deep k-hole to instant sobriety is the use of "Tina" - Crystal Methamphetamine. A tiny bump of Tina and *boom* you are back to full sobriety (of course then you have to deal with the effects of the crystal). I do NOT reccomend the use of Cocaine during or after K, although some people do enjoy even mixing them together and "swirling" or "twirling".

I also don't recommend the use of other drugs in combination with K, but.. since all drugs affect each person differently, you have to determine that for yourself. I also don't recommend doing K when you will be driving, or otherwise going places in public (the security guards at a club may laugh at the poor clubkid stumbling around in a k-hole, but the NYPD won't think its as funny.

9) More advice: As always when clubbing, and doing substances, drink LOTS of water (who the hell wants to pay for liquor ANYWAY - just think: one jar for $50 is alot more fun than 5-8 drinks for $50 anyway...no hangover the next morning). Always keep control of what you do.. don't expect others to save you, and don't expect others to ruin their night because you get all messy and puke (if you puke, don't make such a big deal out of it.. go to the bathroom or the nearest trash can, do your thing, rinse your mouth and face, pat your face with a paper towel, take a sip of water or a coca-cola, and sit down and rest for a while, Then go out and have fun again.). Some people can panic if they fall into a k-hole. Just remember.. if they are able to panic and communicate their panic, they are probably gonna be ok anyway. Remind them they will be ok, stay with them for a while and let them know you are with them, they are safe (some people feel "lost" when they begin to hallucinate on K). Follow the above procedure, including orange juice or soda, to help bring them out of it. When you finish clubbing, i highly recommend a bowl of nice chicken soup to cure those aches and pains, as well as juice or gatorade to replace lost electrolytes. (some people do not even want to THINK about eating food after doing K). If you time things right, and start sobering up 1 hour before the end of the night, you will feel alot better when you come out into the bright sunshine after being out all nite.

Sheesh.. my fingers are tired from typing...

Good luck. As always.. do things in moderation.. the point of going out is to enjoy the music and the people, not to sit in the corner half-unconscious. Long live the K-warriors (they know who they are).

Stay safe, have fun, do a bump for me!

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by sethboy (edited 07-05-2000).]

[This message has been edited by sethboy (edited 07-05-2000).]

Omigosh...ok..usually when I see a post like that, I say ..RIGHT, Like I am going to read THAT! But, I read your post and I just wanted to say Thanks for taking the time to educate those who are curious. I, personally have a BIG fear of not being in control of what I do...so I am not sure if a Hole is for me. rolleyes.gif I wish I would just get over it already!

saynotodrama,

that is exactly how i think too. that is why i don't drink. i feel so out of control when i am drunk.

in addition, i also felt that way when i tried dxm.

but ahh.. the kitty has set me free. laugh.gif seriously. i would try just a lil bit when you are in a comfortable setting and then if you don't like it, chill out, and it'll be over..

no pressure. just a suggestion. you get over the whole issue of control very quickly on kitty.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

what I don't think anyone mentioned is the people who are now injecting k. I know people who have had kidney problems and bladder infections. You can do alot more faster this way and I think peeps are getting out of control! Injecting stuff into my body! - here's where I draw the line!

I've also seem people go into comas and die fbecause their respirtory system couldn't handle it and shut down. - you go into seizures before this happens.

moderation moderation moderation

sethboy,

that deserves a round of applause. i commend people that are aware of the substances that they are putting into their bodies. i put off trying E for roughly a year after i had informed myself as much as possible about E (and waiting for the perfect opportunity wink.gif ).

all i gotta say is, when you dance after bumpin, doesn't it feel like you are dancing on white fluffy clouds? and time. it seems to be moving so slow, but in actuality, HOURS have passed by.

well good luck. and be careful. i prefer K just to enhance your E. alone, i just get all comatose and numb.

and one last thing, it's mind over matter. i fell into my first k-hole about a month ago, and i just kept telling myself everything is ok, held onto my boyfriend's hand real tight, enjoyed the f*ckin ill ride, and boom. after an hour i was out and dancing my ass off.

sethboy on k -> drunk.gif (well, close enough)

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

hehe y'all BETTAH give me kudos... it took me like an HOUR to type all that smile.gif

needles.. you play with those, don't hang around me and thats all i have to say on that note.

Ok yeah, speaking of X... which i very rarely do... (they DON'T work for me at ALL, 95% of the time).. in fact, there are about 5 in the last 5 years that worked.. (smurfs.. the old mitsubishis.. a few others..) so, i don't waste money on them anymore its just not worth it to me.. not to mention, you really DONT know what is in them (a little of this, a little of that? etc)...

this past sunday at slimelight, i took two that a friend gave me... when the club shut down at like 6am and they threw us out, i was still fucked up on something that was in those two pills..(and of course, Tina was nowhere to help)...so.. at least, as i say to people, with K, you know what it is.. yeah it may have some baking soda, or salt, or whatnot, but.. one sniff, and you know if your person accidentally gave you coke or if its just K...

uhh.. ooo this bumpie just kicked in.. where was i going with this ? biggrin.gif

i am too verbose anyway...

*swirl for life* *dance for Love* *werk, Miss Aviance !*

cool.gif

The only problem is when your body adapts to it. I started doing K about 1 1/2 years ago. I was doing it only on weekends. 1 lick a weekend lasted me fine...then it became 1 lick for Friday, 1 lick for saturday, and 1 lick for Sunday. Then I started doing it on weekdays. I was doing about 5-6 licks a week. And I would have to do BIG lines in order for anything to happen. Forget even about the orginal experiences of flying to distantt planets..or watching the movie "The Matrix" and entering the matrix (still my most cherished trip). Each line I was doing was the size of magic markers (thickness and length). My freinds started calling my Kevin and K boy. They started calling me on this and telling me I was addicted. And it was true. I was up to 3 months ago, doing 7-9 licks a week. I quit cold turkey. I still know people that are doing up to 20-30 licks a week (20 of them alone on the weekend). I had great moments. It was so great that I could go into a drunken state within 5 minutes of doing a line. And I could be out of it within half an hour. Alcohol, you get drunk and you feel like shit the next day. Weed, you get high and your fucked for hours..and you cant get unfucked. With K, there was always an ermergeny exit of sugar. And the trip you go on..... I used to go on my roof, lay down to tan, do a line...and go flying around Manhattan. I would do a line while watching TV and enter movies and TV shows. I actually enter Southpark once and killed Kenny (I felt really bad and apologized to all my confused friends who were sitting around me and watching the show too.) I never damanged my self in any way. No serious nose bleeds. No breathing problems...Only a couple deep K holes (where I had beleived I died and entered Hell..which wasn't too mcuh fun.) So... To all you K junkies out there..Be carefull... DO NOT GET ADDICTED.

Evan

For all those who don't know:

1 lick (liquid) = 2 jars of pure K powder.

1 lick = 2 jars = 100$$if the above posts are right. = 700-1000$$ / week for you. and then you have some people that are doing 2000 bucks worth of K in one weekend. Does it ever occur to these people, or their friends, or aprents, how fucked they must be? Granted most of them proabably dont have and even if they did, dont lay out 2G for drugs but its still insane.....ridiculously insane. i dont know what else to say..its mystifying and schocking.

VJ

Kitty19:

I have done it before, but very little amounts ..like about the size of an eraserhead and really didn't feel TOO much, just kind of mellow, almost like taking 2 painkillers or something, but I was always afraid to do anything bigger than an eraserhead because I didn't want to go into a hole. But I guess I should just try a teeny bit more each time and I will probably find my tolerance..right?

Who knows, I need to just relax and everything will FLOW....

Originally posted by kitty19:

saynotodrama,

that is exactly how i think too. that is why i don't drink. i feel so out of control when i am drunk.

but ahh.. the kitty has set me free. laugh.gif seriously. i would try just a lil bit when you are in a comfortable setting and then if you don't like it, chill out, and it'll be over..

no pressure. just a suggestion. you get over the whole issue of control very quickly on kitty

------------------

"Love is supposed to make you more than you were, not take things away..not close any doors"

Kitty19:

I have done it before, but very little amounts ..like about the size of an eraserhead and really didn't feel TOO much, just kind of mellow, almost like taking 2 painkillers or something, but I was always afraid to do anything bigger than an eraserhead because I didn't want to go into a hole. But I guess I should just try a teeny bit more each time and I will probably find my tolerance..right?

Who knows, I need to just relax and everything will FLOW....

Originally posted by kitty19:

saynotodrama,

no pressure. just a suggestion. you get over the whole issue of control very quickly on kitty

------------------

"Love is supposed to make you more than you were, not take things away..not close any doors"