Clubplanet Nightlife Community

k-hole

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...As a "professional" K user, I alway was able to get licks for $60 each. That's $30 a jar..and remember...it's uncut that way. I NEVER would buy jars or ready made k. That shit was ALWAYS cut. No matter what the dealer said. The only way to get the uncut, was to watch for the dealer to take a bump out of his own jar and try to buy that one. If he says no, then you KNOW that his shit is cut and he's sniffing out of his own personal uncut. Damn..I hope I don't get in trouble giving away dealer secrets. smile.gif

Hehe, that's not too big of a secret, Evan.

Same thing goes for E. You see the guy popping singles when he's got a bag full of triple stacks in his pocket. You know that he's tried the triples and they're shit.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the Dreamers

We are the music makers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random thoughts:

1) the prices have gone sky high lately... Evan... $60 a liq ? yikes.. i remember when i used to get 'em for $20 or less.. but that was years ago. Now the licks can't be had for less than around $70-90 each, and jars of course have gone up to $50 each, stepped on, (nowadays the k you get is shit.. its like half salt, half baking soda or something) and short filled, in smaller .4 gram jars instead of the .5 gram ones.

*sigh* how sad and depressing.

2) lines.. oOOoh.. lines always fux0red me up big time..i never do lines .. always bumps (even if its mount everest) something about the longer time it takes to snort lines (its all mental i think) makes a difference..

3)actually, i NEVER used to cut my K. moral responsibilities and all that kept me feeling too guilty.. so, those who had mine, had pure, well baked, fine ground powder. however most high-volume dealers do cut, especially nowadays.. the profit margin being so much narrower, they feel they have to step on it.

i wish i had kept track of how much k i gave away to cute boys and friends...and how much money it was worth.. i'd probably be able to buy a new car or something now...

charity is always welcome.. especially in powder form... smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Kia Ora. My experiance of Kedamine (special K, K hole etc was quite differnt, I was quite fortunate to have mine administered by a good friend who is a doctor (Dr Feelgood) I.V. at first 1ml then gradually up to 3mls. My experiances ranged from bizzare robot feeling and moving sensations to the ultimate flip top head experiance where everything is apparent. When I have been induced it feels like when Neo takes the pill in Matrix, the whole process feels like it lasts an hour or 2 when really its only 5 minutes, if that. The worse part about it is when this disgusting metal taste happens at the end. Hope any of this dribble is useful or interesting - I did it all 4 science.

Originally posted by sethboy:

Random thoughts:

1) the prices have gone sky high lately... Evan... $60 a liq ? yikes.. i remember when i used to get 'em for $20 or less..

thats when I did k and use too sell it 20 bags and you would make a killing

and have a head stash too kill a horse

i took it over board once and fell in a hole never agian was it touched

now people want jars and they want to get in the hole

(why would you want to get in that hole and feel like a retard?-might as well shoot dope)

------------------

TECHNO MUSIC

more fun than 4 hookers and an 8-ball of coke

[This message has been edited by gonzojournilist (edited 07-22-2000).]

*sigh*

now i have relocated to Philly. even FURTHER away from everything i know and love. and TOTALLY retired from clubbing.. (well, ok, i will be back out eventually)

stay safe and happy everyone.

do a bump for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Sethboy - you know you're shit. But I would like to add a few things.

1.) There are a few different kinds of "K" out there. And I think you know that. Ketamine is the most common form that the poppulation can purchase on the streets, but I have seen the others, of which are much more potent than ketamine.

2.) Absolutely Correct

3.) Lowered blood pressure happens with any drug when the effects begin to wear off due to the extreme high and then the rock bottom low points. Did you ever notice by the end of the night you're freezzing! Low B/P levels.

4.) K can stop a person's breathing. It has happened to me. And when I tell you - it's not fun. It's pretty scary actually - but you're soo F@$#ed-Up - you have no idea that it's actually happening.

5.) A K-Hole is an out of body experience. It is called as such because it feels like you are falling in an actual hole. Think about this. You're in a park and all of a sudden you fall into a whole in the ground. It's dark, you're falling fast and you feel like this is it - you're gonna die. Your mind is everywhere thinking about everyone & thing in your life! Then - POOF, you hit the bottom. No movement, facial expressions, or sounds are made - K-HOLE.

All of this sounds pretty morbid - and scary, but that is the key. You CANNOT BE AFRAID! Believe this or not, OD's typically happen when a person allows their mind to take them away. It's kind-of like power of suggestion - I feel. If you do it, just make sure you are with people that you are comfortable with and feel safe with.

You can stop the effects almost instataneously with anythinfg that contains sugar - and even a Vics Inhaler.

Have fun - but remember stay safe! - Dio 2 4 me!!

i had a really bad k-hole once.. i had a total out of body experiance!! it was so scary. in reality i was standing up stiff as a board, i couldnt see in front of me, but i saw myself floating throughout the club and not knowing where i was or how i got there. my whole body was numb, and i thought i was dying. and i remember thinking to myself, how am i ever gonna come out of this? i felt like my brain was shutting off b/c i couldnt think at all, my mind was just blank, i remember trying hard to focus on something but i just couldnt. i couldnt talk or move or do anything, i was like on another planet it was so scary!!!!!

I've had a bad K experience, and I have never even used it before. About 3 years ago when I first started to go to clubs instead of bars, it was my first time at the Factory, and my first time doing E, so everything was new to me, all I remember was standing by the bar, and all of a sudden this kid fell into me, and when he looked up at me I saw total fear in his eyes, he looked scared to death, and I knew he didn't know what was happening to him, at that time I had never seen anything like this before, I've tried things here and there, but I was basically just a pothead. I know drugs have different effect on people, but I think the look in this kids face was enough for me to decide not to do K, I'm definately an E person. Although I've been doing it for so long now that the trips aren't as good as they used to be but I still look forward to doing it almost every weekend.

• 3 years later...

K-Hole...good at home..not good in a club.

You DO NOT fall asleep...you can look like your sleeping. Ive been awake and walking around in a hole. Dont even think about understanding what people are saying to you, dont try to walk much.

Go with it..might as well enjoy it!

I have freinds that INJECT K. Im talking seriously messed up people here. No deaths..they just drift away. I mean im sure you could OD on it..but its kinda hard while sniffing it. Just think about the amount you would have to put in your nose at once. Ive done 1/2 a jar in a shot.

K now is very expensive and very scarce...unless you got a hook-up (:D )

Tek

<Sniff> <sniff> Anyone smell that? Oh..There must be an asshole in here!

Listen...xlr8ted...Do u like to get spanked? Cause you're about to..... I know how much u like pictures... And I thought I'd make a quick one for one. This is for you man.. This is what i think of ya....

attachment.php?s=&postid=1739205

Originally posted by Evan

<Sniff> <sniff> Anyone smell that? Oh..There must be an asshole in here!

Listen...xlr8ted...Do u like to get spanked? Cause you're about to..... I know how much u like pictures... And I thought I'd make a quick one for one. This is for you man.. This is what i think of ya....

attachment.php?s=&postid=1739205

I guess rehab isn't working?

Rehab? Isn't that a club? Never been.

I went to rehab. Stayed in rehab. Then my 9-11 insurance ran out and I didn't feel like paying out of pocket for rehab. I'm clean 90% of the time. I just make 1 rule for myself: Never buy it. All the K I do is donated by friends. The only problem to that rule is that a lot of my friends are dealers.

As for me incriminating myself.... Do you know the law at all? Do you see my face in the pic? Do you know that that is really drugs? Do you know where I live? Do you really know who i am? Do you know you're a moron?

Even if there was a pic of my face sniffing a line of a powdery substance, it would not be enough for a conviction. I got raided twice by DEA and NYPD. They found dozens of pics of thousands of pills of ecstacy in my apartment. Unfortunatly for them, they couldn't use it as evidence for the reasons above. Hell, they didn't even take the pics with them when they left. They took my microwave though (I miss that microwave) cause of all the K splatter in it.

Just read through the (w)hole post. A couple of thoughts.

K is an anesthestic, not a tranquilizer. It is still in common usage in the medical and dental professions for a variety of reason, but most particularly for anesthesia with children. It is the safest one around and is completely eliminated from the body in 3 hours.

It is, strangely enough, also used to assist in the detoxification from other drugs -- heroin and alcohol. But, enough of that.

You CAN overdose, but it takes a HUGE amount. The effect, as stated, will be respiratory failure. Artificial breathing uintil the short acting drug wears off (mayber 1/2 hour) will "solve the problem".

Injections are intramuscular, not intravenous. That's right, into the muscle, not directly into the blood stream. It is a very different high but still lots of fun -- a little smoother. Different muscles make for different trips (shoulder, thigh, buttock). Don't do this out of your house. And, be careful -- crossing the needle barrier is a very risky thing to do, it is often hard to step back. If you are spiritually questing, maybe. If you are just trying to find a better way to get high -- think twice.

K is not physically addictive -- your body will not require it - so stopping cold-turkey causes no physical threat of death. In fact, if you really have K (and not some synthetic garbage being passed off as K) it is probably the safest recreational substance you can choose.

It is, however, strongly psychologically addictive. Users should be very careful to monitor their behaviour and try to excercise harm reduction principles, particularly since the fast tolerance requires large amounts which are just plain hard on the sinuses (see other posts for harm reduction strategies).

K is still the best cocktail drug around. It is a wonderful mix with many drugs, except downers. Alcohol is a downer after the first drink. Two e's are no longer e, they are speed. If you have trouble getting high on e but like K, you should look for MDA - it will absolutely do the trick for you (My chemistry is like this).

As always, set and setting.

EVAN -- I would soooo love to party with you! :rolleyes: