Clubplanet Nightlife Community

k-hole

Wow..Kholeman. Couldn't have said it better myself.

As for meeting me, come to the next meetup (wherever that may be). So far I have met Shroomy, SexxyBabyD, SomeBitch, DaemonCell, Fineones, etc... (too fucked up to remember names right now). You just have to be carefull who u meet obviously..cause offering a police officer a bump (even for free) is a felony.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Evan

As for me incriminating myself.... Do you know the law at all? Do you see my face in the pic? Do you know that that is really drugs? Do you know where I live? Do you really know who i am? Do you know you're a moron?

My point is this, I'm sure there are police or dea, or somebody that pays attention to this board. Now for the rest of us, we do have a certain amount of annonymity (sp). You however, with your life story, and pictures plastered everywhere on the substance board have less annonymity than most of us. Since you've allready been busted, I'm sure they won't have to try very hard to find out who you are and where you live. Your past drug use is not an issue because the police allready know about it, but recently you've been coming on to the substance board and bragging about your recent drug use. That is why I said you might as well call jail and make reservations. You're giving the cops an excuse to bag the fish that got away. I don't know the law, and I never said you were incriminating yourself, but I do know that it's not a good idea to keep poking a dog with a stick just to see if he'll bite you.

What you are saying does make a bit of sense. The reasons I am 99% safe is:

1.) I am NOT in the state of NY

2.) I am NOT dealing nor will I be dealing.

3.) The address I am at is not in my name and will be hard to track down

4.) What I say on a bulletin board cannot be used against me as it is not known if it is fiction or not. They just had a case against someone who said something about his exgirlfriend and it was thrown out.

5.) Life is short. Have some fun.

6.) There is no evidence at my current address of anything. Everything get's cleaned up after 1-2 hours.

7.) I forgot this one as I am fucked up.

8) Shit..forgot this one too... Maybe I'll just stop now.

9) The End

Originally posted by Evan

What you are saying does make a bit of sense. The reasons I am 99% safe is:

1.) I am NOT in the state of NY

2.) I am NOT dealing nor will I be dealing.

3.) The address I am at is not in my name and will be hard to track down

4.) What I say on a bulletin board cannot be used against me as it is not known if it is fiction or not. They just had a case against someone who said something about his exgirlfriend and it was thrown out.

5.) Life is short. Have some fun.

6.) There is no evidence at my current address of anything. Everything get's cleaned up after 1-2 hours.

7.) I forgot this one as I am fucked up.

8) Shit..forgot this one too... Maybe I'll just stop now.

9) The End

I'm not saying you could get sent to jail for what you're saying on a message board, what I'm saying is you might be able to renew law enforcement's interest in you. If you're not in the state of NY that's fine, but the DEA doesn't care what state you're in. "Club drugs" are becoming a popular target for headline busts. With you being a second time offender, and with the information you might be able to provide about you dealer friends, you would be a pretty mouth watering target.

Everything may be cleaned up within 1-2 hours now, but sooner or later everybody gets comfortable, and then they get sloppy. I'm just telling you to use your head.

With a zoom in, you can read the serial number off of your metrocard you used to cut the K.

if you are in Law Enforcement, the MTA will give you access to what credit card was used to purchase it.

if cash was paid, your subway riding habits would be monitored till they knew where u would be at a certain time.

they are tricky fuckers

Originally posted by 555-1212

With a zoom in, you can read the serial number off of your metrocard you used to cut the K.

if you are in Law Enforcement, the MTA will give you access to what credit card was used to purchase it.

if cash was paid, your subway riding habits would be monitored till they knew where u would be at a certain time.

they are tricky fuckers

hehehe..Not my card. My boy's. And he bought it cash. I called and asked him actually.

I just got to my boy's place in Brooklyn and there is MAD k here. And no, they can't trace my IP since I'm on a remote terminal session.

You can follow my K trails though. I'm bumping in Williamsburg and then will go over to DJ ***** **** in his studio in Manhattan and bump some more. It's gonna be the Jewish New Year this weeekend. Got to have extras.

i went into a k hole once at SF and right before it happened, i felt like someone ligitly took at straw and put it up to my body and sucked every bit of water out. it was the weirdest feeling. anyone else feel like that???? then everything slowly, piece by piece turned into cartoon land and everything around me was like watching digital t.v. haha. i knew i was at SF but i didn't know where and i thought i was in a movie maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

I am soooo glad there are people like you around who would rather believe the government hype [ :nono::blah::blah::blah::nono: ] and the word of tricksters trying to make money from your (bad) risk taking behaviours [ :hung: ] than the scientific research, the medical community, and the experiences of informed users. :doh:

If you are going to bother reading, you might want to brush up on your comprehension abilities.

In these times of scarce resources, the less of you who want my candy :bump: the better!

:clap2::party::clap2:

Thank you. :bowdown:

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

things like that keep makin me reeeally want to try k, but i know better, and am tryin to get out of that experimenting stage, i just want to stick w/ what i know, isn't soo addicting too?

it is the best thing i ever tried, and no i do not think it's very addicting, but then again some people have very addictive personalities and become addicted to anything they do. it depends on the person i think.