Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite drug?

Iam really bored here at work so I was just curious what everyone's drug of choice is...Me personally for clubs I love G since Iam a speed freak and love energy to dance..When drinking which I barely do like c,..for afterhours back at the house I enjoy K and going into a few holes...If Iam really feeling crazy and if we can get,once in a blue moon I like a couple bumps of crystal for the clubs..I really dont like E too much I guess too imune and it doesnt do shit..But I loved the old sunshines since I love speed and the new bulls,which are the old bulls from couple yrs back,are just as good....sooo speedy..how bout everyone else?Oh I hate weed that is the only drug I dont do,,Hehe..Later..ClubGirl..=)

Yeh mainly C now & weed(great for the creative juices).

But ClubGirl i know some people just dont like E but to say it does nothing makes me think your not getting good stuff.

Even with a massive tolerance a good pill (or even half of a really good one) should put you though 2 hours off the confusion stage.

Dont do speed much anymore it's just too dirty, but it's nice every now and again.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

In the words of one of the greatest songs ever made - "A little bit of ecsatcy..."

Ok, so it's my gf's stage name, too, but it's still my fav. I've not done too many of the other "club drugs", though. I've done heroin, meth, coke, acid, shrooms and pot (hate that stuff). I've never had access to GHB or K, though. I don't think I'd do GHB anyway. K doesn't sound too appealing, either.

I really enjoy the feeling that a good roll gives. The ability to snap back to reality is nice, too. I can't function on most other drugs. There's just something about sitting in a blacklit room, some amazing trance playing and a sweet roll. I don't know when I'll give this up...

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For me, it has to be weed. The main reason why is you can not build a physical tolerance to THC. You can get used to the feeling, but there are so many differents types with different highs so you can never get bored. Also compared to a lot of other drugs the high is long and the comedown isn't as rough. It fairly cheap depending on who you know or u can grow it in your basement. If God didn't want us to some weed, why did he create the cannibis plant? "Just pick it and smoke it, that wont be to hard for them to figure out" - God

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

GOOD OLD CHRONIC IS DA BOMB OF ALL DRUGS! I LOVE HERB AND HAVE BEEN SMOKING IT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF HIGH SCHOOL. I LOVE E BOMBS IN MODERATION AND SOME K IN LESS MODERATION, BUT HERB HAS TO BE THE BEST. IT CAN HELP ME CONCENTRATE, GETS RID OF HEADACHES, MAKES ANY MUSICAL EXPERIENCE BETTER, WAKES ME UP, PUTS ME TO SLEEP, RELAXES ME, GIVES ME A BETTER WORKOUT, AND YOU NEVER BUILD A TOLERANCE TO IT. HELL, IF I COULD I'D MAKE LOVE TO IT. THANK GOD LI HAS THE BEST CHRONIC I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED, THE #1 IN MY BOOK.

preferences listed from high to low - meth coke e(if the STUPID shit worked on my body anymore frown.gif) shrooms, pot, acid, heroin, ghb, k.

clubgirl - i'm totally with you - I'm a speed freak too - i have more energy naturally than a lot of people do on drugs . . . but sometimes it's nice to intensify!! I'm the last one ready to leave all the time. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Brandie,

If I head to NY, I'm hooking up with you, girl! All of my friends are all about going home at 3am. Hell, even where I'm at now (middle of nowhere), my club doesn't close until 5 on Fri & Sat.

I forgot one thing on the drugs, though. I can't say I have -one- favourite, because hippy and candy flipping are equally my two favourite things to do.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeh it was just a joke really isa06

it's sometimes called Angel Dust or Phencyclidine. But it is very very bad, forget crack this stuff is mental.

I work in the medical sector and have seen pictures of people who have peeled there faces off with a razor while high on it.

Stay away.

kove - you're all too right - flippin is fun. biggrin.gif

Dust is pretty bad for you . . . i have some pictures of me from a long while ago after smoking dust . . . if you saw what i looked like, you'd laugh, and then you'd be like, i'll never do THAT shit if i'm gonna look like that. not that i was tearing myself apart with a razor blade but i was def. FUCT UP.

oh well.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

All I hear is bad about Angel Dust ('cause it is), but noone ever told me how it makes u feel (not that I would ever try it but just wanted to know). And another thing, shrooms, I'm afraid to try them (just had a very bad exp. w/ hallucinations) Can u guys tell me more about them, thanx.

Never herd of the growing under cow pats!!

It's pretty mellow, it's not like doing LSD. You have to take quiet a few to get an for of hallucinations. Smoking will make you light headed and giggle quiet a bit.

The good thing is you can control the dose allot more. If it's your first time try rolling a J with with some tobbaco to help it burn. You get the same effect but it's doesn't last as long so you are in control.

If you like it you can then try eating.

Brandie,

so what is angel dust like? Is it a nice feeling or does it just mess you up?

Shrooms made me hallucinate like there was no tomorrow...lol....but Im probably sensitive to it. I had this really cool hallucination. I was sitting with my friends behind the drama dept staring at 4 pine trees that were perfectly erect...when I stared at them they started to bend over....for some reason I thought it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw and I kept imploring my friend if she saw what I saw, which she did. It was so beautiful to me that I cried....lol. It was so dumb...I'm too emotional on shrooms...but anyway.

Caly

~*Your mind will follow*~

• 2 weeks later...

What up Clubgirl?

As for me, I'm a true X lover. Rarely get good shit, but if I would do only that if it was good!

K is cool

C really isn't all that great...I get too quiet!

A little Tina does wonders (Can we say Bulls?)

Weed sucks and I NEVER do it.

G - Won't ever put it in my body. Have too many personal reasons never to do it.

And then of course good ol' fashioned DRINKING! Gotta love!

Stop upstairs this weekend...we're buying a funnel and I'm gonna make someone do a keg stand! lol

See you soon!

addaboy

Like B2B, I've tried everything except PCP. Never slammed H, but snorted it...downers just don't do it for me. I will smoke chronic until the day I die, plus it helps to come off of all the C I've been doing lately...I guess it's true that things go in 20 year cycles, cause it's like the 80's all over again, blow is everywhere (B2B, i see you've been doing it a lot too, we must be around the same age)...E will always have a place in my heart...too bad it's become so "mainstream" with the excess demand, it makes it hard to get good pills, plus all of the busts don't help...there was a bust this week at LAX, 2.1 million pills...it's gonna be a dry summer on the west coast. frown.gif

Oh yea, shrooms are the best too, but it has to be with a group of friends and either an underground scene or out in nature...whoever was afraid to try them, don't be, it's almost impossible to have a bad trip, first you start laughing uncontrollably, then if you take enough, you get some good hallucinations, very visual if you eat about 7 grams...highly recommended.

[This message has been edited by dlish (edited 07-27-2000).]

E, E, E! I just recently started taking E - and did not really fully experience it (because my mind set held me back from letting go completely) until around the end of June. Well then I went to London 3 days later and had the best of the best there. Crank, crack, coke, speed, acid - all GARBAGE! I like to do E every 2 or 3 weeks, smoke some pot occassionally and have some beers from time to time. I can't understand how someone would not get off and have a great buzz on E. It is so fucking fantastic. I am going back to London in September and am gonna roll, roll, roll...

Well, I've done almost every drug there is to try (except acid)

and I goota say that my favorite is and always will be Ecstacy!! biggrin.gif

Thats actually the only drug that I do now except smoke once in a while but I'm not too crazy about that either.

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...