Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do they still love to do it....

Guest DoYoUeVeRsMiLe

Guest Devilicious

jeez, ive been getting a lot of "love" lately ...

::)

how about you 2 get a drink together

i dont drink during the week and as far as i know half the ppl on this board owes me at least a drink for the rest of the year...

lol

listen u wanna-be-mod, i have given you drink tickets before so stop complaining ... ::)

okay peter pan!

im not complaining its just a fact, ur drink tickets dont compare to my drinks tho lol...its all good.

i used to give out my drink passes back in the day too...

im not really crying for every dollar that i spend on other people cuz we were all having a good time...

in renzo's words.....GHEY!

It's going to be a hard life if you keep track of everyone who owes you 10 bucks bro

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The K.

Ok i agree with what she was saying to a point ,but nothing about Oscar G... so ill leave it at that...my mistake for not being clear enough for the anal cooljunkie forums...relax it's only wensday..

did you say "wensday"????

Guest LeVeL

in other news ... Diogo has been rejected from the MOD position :P

don't worry u haven't offended me and it takes alot too...but ive noticed the only way for u to get back at someone is to say something of that sort...hence what u said to Rick the other month or 2 ago...only lil girlies do things like that. U don't have to say things of that sort to boost ur self esteem or think that you will get an audience to applaud you...don't blow things out of porpotioned and think u speak for the city of miami when it comes to nightlife, just let it go.

i never applied, u can quit being a cocksucker now

:o 8) ;D ;)

jeez, ive been getting a lot of "love" lately ...

::)

how about you 2 get a drink together

i dont drink during the week and as far as i know half the ppl on this board owes me at least a drink for the rest of the year...

lol

listen u wanna-be-mod, i have given you drink tickets before so stop complaining ... ::)

okay peter pan!

im not complaining its just a fact, ur drink tickets dont compare to my drinks tho lol...its all good.

i used to give out my drink passes back in the day too...

im not really crying for every dollar that i spend on other people cuz we were all having a good time...

in renzo's words.....GHEY!

It's going to be a hard life if you keep track of everyone who owes you 10 bucks bro

dont worry i was joking and im not french at heart...everytime i come down and i enjoy buying drinks for people that i know, i never ask them for them to buy me a drink and dont expect anyone to buy me one later, but every now and than is nice dont get me wrong...im not cheap, everytime im @ space my tab is bout 200 bucks on beer, half of that is for ppl on here...no biggie

Guest Devilicious

I can totally relate. I got my tab at Space once and had 5 drinks on my tab from someone who didn't even ask me.... just said to put it on my tab. That's what I call fucked up

Guest Electric Eel

I can totally relate. I got my tab at Space once and had 5 drinks on my tab from someone who didn't even ask me.... just said to put it on my tab. That's what I call fucked up

That is more fucked up then anything. You told me who did this and I can totally see her doing something fucked up like this.

yea that happened to me once, i forgot which bartender it was...

assassin doesn't let that go by, that's y keep going back...plus the service i get is always superb even tho im more of a corona drinker, dont even know the meaning of 20% anymore

Guest lulamishka

My question is to everyone that has thought....hmmm

I wonder if they still love too dee jay....

lately seems like the rookies want it most....

and i would have to agree....

please post your thoughts....

P.s.

Asking everyone what songs they like so that you can make your playlist is wack....music is your trip and no one should pay for the gas except you mr deejay....

my 2 cents worth...peace

Darwin friday night pre patio party 9:00 pm friday night bring the good shyt...

Okay Geniuos this is what you stated.

I believe he's specifically referring to Oscar G and the sticky for song requests for Classics night last Saturday. And I believe he's trying to say its whatever X DJ wants to play and who cares what anyone else wants you to play. X DJ should play whatever he/she wants to play. ORRR he's trying to say for X DJ to figure it out for themselves. You're the DJ. Why are you having someone else help you choose what to play.

So' date=' do I get my $5?? Huh? Huh??

[/quote']

This is what someone responded stating what your referring too in your post.

i could not have said it better myself....thanks ;D

And this is you agreeing to what Lula said by saying that you couldn't have said it better yourself.

So my question to you...before you start talking out of your ass you should look back at your own thread before you start apologizing and kissing ass bimbo.

Let me just state for the record that I do NOT agree with what DoYoUeVeRsMiLe posted. I was simply amusing Renzo. :)

Guest lulamishka

What was this thread about again? ::)

It was about dinner on Saturday night! Right?? I can't wait! Yeah! Uh huh....

Ok, I'm leaving now...

Ok i agree with what she was saying to a point ,but nothing about Oscar G... so ill leave it at that...my mistake for not being clear enough for the anal cooljunkie forums...relax it's only wensday..

did you say "wensday"????

LOL have to say i giggled at that one k man.. lol

Well back on subject.....

I dont think that its lame or whatever for a DJ to ask what people want to hear....as long as its not on a regular basis. Whats wrong with attempting to connect with your crowd, especially if its on a messageboard, to find out exactly what they want to hear? I can't think of a better way for a DJ to compliment his fans than by taking into consideration what they like and want. I mean, i love the feeling i get when i suggest a song to a DJ and he plays it for me. Its awesome and personal.

I'm confused about this thread, but I will say this, the thread where og asked what tracks we wanted to hear has two key attributes you need to understand.

First off it's used as a marketing tool, house music on it's own is a no money industry, you need marketing to be successful, if you are only about the muisc, you are out of a job.

Secondly OG does that night for the clubbers and let them do what no other dj lets them do here in Miami, be part of the show and allow them to suggest some of the tracks being played. Most of the time when djs do this it's to remind them of crowd favorites that have slipped thier minds.

OG is the #2 man on the planet and ya know what, I think it's super fucking cool the guy is so down to earth that he would reach out to the clubber and give them the gift of being part of the night...

well done og, fuck all these stunads.

ps, how am I an expert on all of this? Tsettos was one of the 1st djs to do this...

Guest Darwin Castillo

Yo people, ummm, I think everyone forgot about the thread. It wasnt towards OG (your good kid), it was about how dj's now a days are losing their touch with their craft and rookies are wanting the spot more. People ask for what song u want to play and u as the dj dont play what you want, ie: danny tenaglia doesnt ask what he wants the crowd to hear he just plays (though he did at warehouse right at the line and it was great!). I really think the whole thread was about the so call top dj's forgetting their craft and the rookies taking over soon. That all.

PS:

Lou, I have new tracks to drop, watch out now (el patio style)...

Guest DoYoUeVeRsMiLe

Look Out monday Here I Come.....Yo Darwin i cant wait...i think i might have to drop a few mr robotos on you so watch out....lates....life goes on....

Guest avenue33

me too, but i didn't get mine on saturday :-[

I dont think that its lame or whatever for a DJ to ask what people want to hear....as long as its not on a regular basis. Whats wrong with attempting to connect with your crowd, especially if its on a messageboard, to find out exactly what they want to hear? I can't think of a better way for a DJ to compliment his fans than by taking into consideration what they like and want. I mean, i love the feeling i get when i suggest a song to a DJ and he plays it for me. Its awesome and personal.

that's what it's all about ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

My question is to everyone that has thought....hmmm

I wonder if they still love too dee jay....

lately seems like the rookies want it most....

The rookies always want it the most so they sound the best IMO. It's human nature to take what you have for granted. The DJ's that don't are one in a million.....!!

Guest Nefarious Girl

In ANY business the rookie wants it the most. They have something to proove. So that comes with ANY BUSINESS.

Not everyone keeps the passion going - so there are few who make it to the top dealing with both the business side and the creative side.

Guest r3nz0
Let me just state for the record that I do NOT agree with what DoYoUeVeRsMiLe posted. I was simply amusing Renzo. :)

Thank you for the amusement. :-*

I'm so buying you a 'Happy Meal' next time I see you [with extra bacon].

Guest Electric Eel

OMG, I think you just made her day

Guest lulamishka

Yippy skippy!

So long as I get to keep the toy. And so long as the bacon is nice & crispy. ;D