Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was your worst drug experience?

mr.sick

Hrmmm...

Second weekend that I ever rolled. Gotta be.

The first time, it was a friend who I trusted very well, who walked up and gave me a pill. I dropped, and didn't feel too much, but enough to make me want to do it again. The next night, Saturday, I rolled my friggin' balls off. I was whacked to the point of no return. Had everything but the tracers, since I can't seem to get them.

Well, I'm all ready for it the next weekend. Friday night is a HELLA good roll, and a great after-hours until like 11am. I go home, can't sleep, and just watch movies all day. That night, I'm feeling kinda puny. Not bad, just not quite right. So, I start dj'ing, and drop around 1am.

By 2:30, my world is dicked. I can't sweat, my whole body is shaking, I want to move but can't and I feel like I can't breathe. I'm downing water like no tomorrow (which ended up being the problem, btw) and the music is -too- intense. I'm trying like hell to pull myself together, but I just can't.

Luckily, the owner of the club wanted to spin that night. So, I bring him up and he pops on some INTENSE progressive trance. Heh, just what I need rolleyes.gif

So, I sit for about an hour, fan blowing on me, ice bag on my neck, sipping water. Eventually, it all wore off, and I ended up rolling like I've -never- rolled before. Scary as hell when it was going on, though. To this day, I still can't do triple stacked aladins. I shake every time I see them.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest clubkid77

Well in all seriousness...

I recently got prescribed ritalin, and well the shit is nasty... For me atleast the threshold of "zoned in" and "tweaked out" is not to far apart. and you get a tolerence to the shit prety quick. So i was studyin for a final and took some extra ritalin, and wham felt like i was tweaked to the max, rushing dizy heart racing. Aftera few hours it subsided but it pretymuch threw my heart or a loop, it went to FAST as hell to slower but POUNDING some iregularity that was un nerving. Prety much i was up all night worrying that i might have a heart attack, i mean i knew it was subsiding but it couldnt subside fast enough. I would guess i took like 40mg during the day.

mine was when i drunk too much of verve frown.gif and passed out for an hour and 1/2. My friends called 911 cause they couldn't find any heartbeat. They were putting ice on me (it was in December...outside frown.gif ) and after a while I woke up and didn't remember a thing.

also when i smocked weed after dropping only one pill (it was my 2nd time) and I started seeing very bad things. We were driving home after partying at Roxy and I saw crushing, so I started screaming and told my friend to stop the car...they (my friends) stil make fun of me frown.gif