Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official So you think u can dance thread

Bling

ok for girls

def kick out sandra. what the hell was that tap dancing to "aint no hollaback girl"? that sucked lol

for guys

i say allan.

jonis is a weird dancer but i think he can do the other styles more than allan.....

Well I voted for #4 to stay in (the middle guy).

I didnt think the girl who was supposed to be going to China and her partner were as good as the judges said.

Best guy is the asshole and best girl is a tossup between Snow and someone else but i forget which one.

(sorry I havent watched it enough to remember names yet)

BTW...there is one girl on there that looks JUST LIKE Raincry, I told her she needs to watch it to see her twin.

its sad i know all their names lol ....... allan is a nice guy like his personality but he just doesnt have it.....

big papa has to go

so i take uve learned some new moves from keeping w/ the show

ill bust out with my lyrical dance moves at pvd sat. and maybe some mambo at nocturnal fri....

:P

yeahhhhhhhh righttttttttttttttttttt

Guest cutchemist

u know he's just on so that someone in the overweight/ugly/dork category is on the show doesn't look like it is discriminating ::)

u know he's just on so that someone in the overweight/ugly/dork category is on the show doesn't look like it is discriminating ::)

its cuz hes the heart and soul of the show the judges say...

seriously he can move for a big guy though

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

THE BREAKDANCER CAT IS THE SHIT!!!!!!! no training at all and he killed that mambo!!!!!!! he is going to do very well i presume!!!!! not to mention his breaking is nasty, after he combines all these new styles he will learn.......the kid will be unstopable

THE BREAKDANCER CAT IS THE SHIT!!!!!!! no training at all and he killed that mambo!!!!!!! he is going to do very well i presume!!!!! not to mention his breaking is nasty, after he combines all these new styles he will learn.......the kid will be unstopable

i know shieatttttttttt and did u see his hair during the mambo .. pimpin.. from spikes to that...

though i think blake will go far though i think thats bs since hes a pro its not fair..

Guest cutchemist

Hes actually pretty good but I think he will be the first guy to go...or at least I think he SHOULD be.

Yea...

I just hate it that they are just doing it for PC reasons