Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EZ TEST kits

I do.

And you know what...theres no excuse not to. Its 25 Bucks, theprice of one pill roughly...not only do you save a lot of money by not buying bunk shit, you also dont ingest crap like DXM and speed and ephedrine instead of MDMA. If youre still out there and not testing your pills, go buy a test kit. if you dont, i really tihnk youre dumb, it doesnt matter how much you trust your dealer....

I do as well, and I agree with pretty much everything vj is saying...I mean it's all of 20-some dollars, might as well be safe rather than sorry..and even if you trust your own dealer, how do you know his sources didn't fuck him/her over? Too many variables in the world of illicit dealings smile.gif be safe folks...

hehe... just got my own EZ test in the mail the other day.

i also like to go to dancesafe.org and check their results because EZ test can't distinguish the purity of the pill and it also can't distinguish between MDMA, MDA and MDEA but the dancesafe org does that. need much more sophisticated methods then the marquis reagent to do that.

hehe... just got my own EZ test in the mail the other day.

i also like to go to dancesafe.org and check their results because EZ test can't distinguish the purity of the pill and it also can't distinguish between MDMA, MDA and MDEA but the dancesafe org does that. need much more sophisticated methods then the marquis reagent to do that.

yup, I got one too. Great insurance. I called them to ask when it would be shipped and they told me they had a bundle of around 2,000 to shop out. couldn't believe it was that many, but it's good to know people are being safe.

A side benefit is that it might improve the quality of the supply if the dealers of the bgous pills know people are testing them.