Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the worst drug hangover u ever had?

personally, mine was taking 3 e-bombs and having mixed drinks and beer all night as well. i forced myself to fall asleep cause i thought i was gonna die that night-dont mix unlesds its like 2 or 3 shots within the night

------------------

YOUR world is an ashtray, we burn and coil like cigarettes, the more YOU cry our ashes turn to mud

My worst drug hangover was a few weeks ago. I did Zorro for the first time and no one bothered to tell me that they are strong. I did it on a friday night, Now keep in mind that I was up at 7:00am for work friday, I took it about 12:45am and it hit me till about 7:00am saturday morning then I couldnt sleep and had the worst headavhe that I was actually wearing sun glasses in the house! I was up till 7:00pm saturday night and only fell asleep till 9:00pm! I was then up till 5:00am , sunday morning!

what a night I had!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

this morning after dropping two bombs last night and having to say bye to all of my best friends who are like siblings to me then only geting 20 minutes of sleep and having to go for a 7 hour car ride to college were I know not one person out of 25,000, I sank into the deepest depression of my life, I guess that it will take me a few days to recover and adjust.

- went to a keg party w/drinking games on sat night

- went home, smoked, and ran around outside til 5am <-- HANGOVER STARTS HERE

- went clubbing at 6 am on sun morn. dropped and drank at the club <-- HANGOVER CONTINUES TO GET WORSE

- went to bed for 2 hours <-- HANGOVER HORRIBLE AT THIS POINT

- got up and went bar hopping/ walking around boston on sun night <-- HANGOVER SO BAD THAT FURTHER DRINKING WOULD NOT HELP IT!

- went to bed for 4 hours

- went to *work* ouch!

i was hanging til thurs. at my age, you'd think i'd know better by now.

never again.

------------------

i love music!