Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DC10 :: Circo Loco :: Essential Mix

Guest ramon

Guest ramon

Tania Vulcano

1.Traffic Sounds 'Infiltrate' (Traffic Signs)

2.Argy 'Love Dose' (Poker Flat)

3.Monne Automne 'Teco (Pink Elln vs Pier Bucci Remix)' (Lofi Stereo)

4.Innersphere 'Phunk' (Intacto Records)

5.Edo Van Asseldonk 'Broken (mnml)' (Phono Cult)

6.Jussi Pekka 'Let It Go (Don't Worry.(Audiomatique)

7.Unknown 'Unknown' (White Label)

8.Mark Wehlk 'One' (F Ton)

9.House Master Boyz And The Rude Boy Of House 'House Nation (Original)' (BCM Records)

10.Argy 'Love Dose (Luciano Remix)' (Poker Flat)

11.Pascal FEOS & Chris Wood 'Seis O Seis (Kompakt)

12.Wighnomy Bros. 'Wombat' (Kompakt)

Locodice

13.Teknotika 'Samedi (DJ 3000 Mix)' (Futago Technologies)

14.Zombie Nation 'Pang Pang' (White Label)

15.Sacha Funkye Boy 'Attempt' (Bpitch Control)

16.Solieb 'Circus Maximus' (Maschine)

17.Frank Martinque 'Boost' (Boxer Spirit)

18.Richie Hawtin 'Minus Orange' (Minus Canada)

19.Steve Barnes 'Cosmic Sandwich (Dominic Eulberg Remix.(MBF Germany)

20.Marc O Tool 'XLR8R EP' (Electribe)

21.Oliver Koluteki 'Der Muckenschwarm' (White Label)

22.J Hunsberger 'Watch Her Move' (Movement)

23.Steve Stoll pres Spinback Vol 1 'Discrete' (Proper NYC)

24.Pan/Tone 'Tomorrow Never Knew' (Sub Static)

25.Revolver Jesus 'Love Is Not A Ritual' (Pl

Guest dj_release

woot! looking forward to this... I very much enjoyed their tent at Dance Valley

I was expecting Hernan Cattaneo to drop down an Essential Mix this past week?? wonder what happened with that???

listening to Circo Loco now!!

minimal madness!!! 8)

Guest dj_release

yeah i have a few as well... specially those Poker Flat tunes I have those locked in my vault!! they never fail!!

I was just looking around for the last 2 tunes Tanya spun... the Kompakt ones, but I haven't seen their catalog at any online store yet

any help?? :-\

btw halfway through Tanya's set I'm just jumping all over AMAZING she was as good during Dance Valley... amazing!!

Guest dj_release

6.Jussi Pekka 'Let It Go (Don't Worry.(Audiomatique)

:o CHOON! :o

12.Wighnomy Bros. 'Wombat' (Kompakt)

indescribable!!! :-X fucking amazing live TOO!!!

Guest ramon

thanks for the link to the set ...

was there a couple of weeks ago and heard a bunch of these tunes

8)

this is more or less a bit of the sound we play @ click beep boom fridays at i/o :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gavdup

Many thanks for the mix ;D - I was there last Monday and loved the club. Tanya, Loco, Josh Wink & Miss Kittin - don't really hear this music much here in London! Or maybe im just going to the wrong clubs :-\

Guest ramon

Many thanks for the mix ;D - I was there last Monday and loved the club. Tanya, Loco, Josh Wink & Miss Kittin - don't really hear this music much here in London! Or maybe im just going to the wrong clubs :-\

you are definitely at the wrong clubs.

check out fabric :)

www.fabriclondon.com

richie hawtin next saturday!

Guest gavdup

Many thanks for the info :D - i've not been to Fabric for years so will have to check it out. I would head down there to hear Sasha a few years back but it would always be too rammed! Usual haunts are The Cross, Pacha, Minstry of Sound & The Egg where they never play this sort of music. Have caught Josh Wink at The End and was amazed then - DC10 has introduced me to a new sound and I cant wait to hear more! Loads of my friends are coming back from Ibiza all saying the same thing. DC10 Rocks! ;D

Guest ramon

Many thanks for the info :D - i've not been to Fabric for years so will have to check it out. I would head down there to hear Sasha a few years back but it would always be too rammed! Usual haunts are The Cross, Pacha, Minstry of Sound & The Egg where they never play this sort of music. Have caught Josh Wink at The End and was amazed then - DC10 has introduced me to a new sound and I cant wait to hear more! Loads of my friends are coming back from Ibiza all saying the same thing. DC10 Rocks! ;D

Luciano is at The End tommorow. I highly recommend you go.

Here's the info.

eukatech's 10th Birthday party at The-End on September 10th.

We’re celebrating 10 years of flogging music, making music, & playing music @ Mr C’s next Superfreq event @ The End, September 10th, for what will be an immense party...

Alongside the Superfreq, Mr C, and various friends and party crews from London & beyond, we are bringing over three guests to help us celebrate our 10th birthday. We're flying over Chile's latest electronic house sensation, Alejandro Vivanco. Alejandro started out performing together with Luciano many moons ago so we're pleased to reunite them on UK shores together for the first time. Luciano is on fire at the moment (as those of you who have witnessed his resent DC10 performances will testify) so we're very excited to have him onboard. Vivanco & Luciano are preparing something special for this party so expect some magical music from these guys. We've also confirmed Madrid's rising star, Alex Under (Trapez, CMYK) who will be debuting in the UK performing a storming Live show for us.

From London, alongside the house electronics of Mr C and our eukahouse peeps, Nils Hess, DJ Quiz, and Jb, four friends in the shape of Luke vB & Tim Red from the superb Blonde nights, and James Priestley & Giles Smith from the fantastic Secretsundaze parties, will be helping us rock the night away. To complete the line-up, the excellent Superfreq residents, Dollz at Play will be aiding the celebrations.

We hope you can come and join us!!!!

Eukatech's 10th Birthday Party @ Superfreq, Saturday 10th September with special guests…

Mr C (Superfreq)

Luciano & Alejandro Vivanco (eukahouse)

Alex Under - Live (Trapez / CMYK)

Nils Hess (eukahouse)

Luke vB & Tim Red (Blonde)

Giles Smith & James Priestley (Secretsundaze)

DJ Quiz (eukahouse)

JB (Jaded)

Dollz at Play (Superfreq)

Saturday 10th September @ The-End, London. 11pm til 7am

And its not over then... The celebrations continue into Sunday morning with the after party @ Jaded (Egg Club). We then have an afternoon soirée in the pipeline (TBC in the week) before ending the carry on @ Retox (Sosho). Full details in the events section @ http://www.eukatech.co.uk

We hope you can make it thru and thanks for all the support!

Guest ramon

Fabric is having a HUGE anniversary lineup in Oct

and the End is my favorite UK club.

saw that too .. you pick up the DC10 cd yet? Clive Henry's disc is fuckin fantastic!