Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Weekend

Guest Chica

Guest Chica

What's happening this weekend????? anything good going on????? I need to know before I make my cousin buy a plane ticket from NYC lol ;)

Is she cute? Single? if yes...than we can move along

I'll be in town, can't wait 8)

haha what a guy! yeah she is hot but Ima keep her away from u ;)

true, but she wasn't the one i was actually interested in... ::)

playing w/ ya :P;)

Are you flirting again?! LOL

Sleep Dish = ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzZZZZ...I'll pass. And i want to be NO WHERE near SoBe on labor day weekend. Might end up getting shot. Or is that memorial day weekend? I cant remember.

THOUGH - I might try to catch Denny at Amika.

Id much rather be on a boat or in a pool that weekend. With some churrasco on the barbie...

What's happening this weekend????? anything good going on????? I need to know before I make my cousin buy a plane ticket from NYC lol ;)

Is she cute? Single? if yes...than we can move along

I'll be in town, can't wait 8)

haha what a guy! yeah she is hot but Ima keep her away from u ;)

true, but she wasn't the one i was actually interested in... ::)

playing w/ ya :P;)

Are you flirting again?! LOL

believe u got the wrong person :-\

Guest Cosmigonon

. And i want to be NO WHERE near SoBe on labor day weekend. Might end up getting shot. Or is that memorial day weekend? I cant remember.

Memorial day weekend.

Guest HouseJunkie

Sleep Dish = ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzZZZZ...I'll pass. And i want to be NO WHERE near SoBe on labor day weekend. Might end up getting shot. Or is that memorial day weekend? I cant remember.

THOUGH - I might try to catch Denny at Amika.

Id much rather be on a boat or in a pool that weekend. With some churrasco on the barbie...

Do you remember the last time Deep DISH (both DJs) was going to play @ SPACE and there were alot of messages on this board calling them 'Spleep dish'? Read the reviews for that nite .... possibly one of D best patio sessions, ever!

Guest kcariaga

Definitely not "SleepDish"! I am from DC and have been loving these guys for a long time!!!! It will be a great party next weekend.

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I have caught them 4 or 5 times at space and have been disappointed each time. Everyone knows that im not one to dismiss a DJ like that but hey, im also over Morillo. Too much buildup leading nowhere equals ZzZzZ in my book. If all else fails you might still see me there just cause i know that a lot of people are going and the friends rather than the actual music can also make a great night. I'm not quite the music snob as some other people are.

Guest ramon

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I have caught them 4 or 5 times at space and have been disappointed each time. Everyone knows that im not one to dismiss a DJ like that but hey, im also over Morillo. Too much buildup leading nowhere equals ZzZzZ in my book. If all else fails you might still see me there just cause i know that a lot of people are going and the friends rather than the actual music can also make a great night. I'm not quite the music snob as some other people are.

what chu talkin about jackie?!

Guest LeVeL

I'm Defintely wanna check out Mark Knight 8) but it would be cool to see him in the Main Room and an some Deep Dish in the Main Room would be cool too.

If Mark plays a Patio performance fuck that...that fucking Patio is too fucking Hot.

what chu talkin about jackie?!

Huh??

Guest web_norah

Luciano Sept 1 in NYC

Mark Knight Sept 2 in NYC

Digweed Sept 2 in NYC

Norman Jay Sept 3 in NYC

i think that's where i'll be.

:)

Guest Cosmigonon

you might still see me there just cause i know that a lot of people are going and the friends rather than the actual music can also make a great night. I'm not quite the music snob as some other people are.

I like you already... ;)

Guest tino

saturday sept 3 at the gryphon the hard rock hotel is happening !!

costantino"mixmaster"padovano will be the guest dee jay

this guy is hot !!! don't miss it !!