Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD's sunrise session.....what was that song?

Guest lostnspace

Guest lostnspace

First off I want to say that Saturday was my first time at Space. It was awesome. We drove 8 hours to see PVD and it was was completely worth it. I have never had a better time at a club! Kudos to all of you!

Now to my question...........At the Sunrise session, PVD played the same song four or five times during his set. The crowd ate it up every time. I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!! Does anyone know what song it was? The only thing I can tell you is it has a real funky bass line. If anyone thinks they know please help me out. thanks

and by the way, what the deal with people putting their hands in front of your camera? Thats the only complaint I had about the trip............

Guest lostnspace

no, no vocal. just crazy a$$ bass......like nothing i've ever heard.......you had to dance to it, you had no choice. he only played it once in his first set.

Guest swirlundergrounder

From the sounds of what he was playing all night..it was probably Duarde's 'Sandstorm'....LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! :P

Guest clubgoddess

no, no vocal. just crazy a$$ bass......like nothing i've ever heard.......you had to dance to it, you had no choice. he only played it once in his first set.

what do you mean by his first set? He was on for over 3 hours. Was this track played near the end of his set do you konw?

Guest RzO

well lets see, paul did not do a sunrise set because he was closing down the main room at about 630-40...if u are speaking of the terrace that was max graham and he had played a slew of funky tracks out there....he finished up around 8:30 and hten cedric came on..maybe u can think of a better description and i can help to id it...

Guest Marina22

Let's get it together boys! My friend didn't know it was Max Graham either. Max came on at around 4 and it was too bad my pussy friend wanted to leave at 6:30! Anyway, thanks for the ride Alan! Paul Van Dyke was very enjoyable but so was the change of pace of Max on the patio...

Guest swirlundergrounder

This guy doesn't know the difference from Max Graham and PVD..lol

or pvd and cedric.

Or the difference between JMT and Level...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Let's get it together boys! My friend didn't know it was Max Graham either. Max came on at around 4 and it was too bad my pussy friend wanted to leave at 6:30! Anyway, thanks for the ride Alan! Paul Van Dyke was very enjoyable but so was the change of pace of Max on the patio...

I didn't know it was Max Graham either for about a half an hour after he came on.....

Guest LeVeL

I didn't know it was Max Graham either for about a half an hour after he came on.....

Let me guess you didn't know it was PVD in the main room either..lol

I recognized Max as soon as I walked in the Patio...by the way Max has gained a couple of pounds

Guest swirlundergrounder

I recognized Max as soon as I walked in the Patio...by the way Max has gained a couple of pounds

I didn't even go into the main room. only to get to the stairs to go up to the patio. I got into the club about 4:45 am. I saw Pod outside on the way in and he had said that Max Graham had played in the mainroom b4 PVD. So I went up to the patio pissed off thinking that I missed Max. I thought the DJ playing on the patio at the time was Max but becuz of the intel Dan gave me I wasn't sure. Then Andrew Chiable asked me who it was. He didn't know and then his friend came back and told us it was infact Max playing...

Guest AlanS

I didn't even go into the main room. only to get to the stairs to go up to the patio. I got into the club about 4:45 am. I saw Pod outside on the way in and he had said that Max Graham had played in the mainroom b4 PVD. So I went up to the patio pissed off thinking that I missed Max. I thought the DJ playing on the patio at the time was Max but becuz of the intel Dan gave me I wasn't sure. Then Andrew Chiable asked me who it was. He didn't know and then his friend came back and told us it was infact Max playing...

Terry, it sure doesn't sound like you had a very good time... lol

Guest swirlundergrounder

Terry, it sure doesn't sound like you had a very good time... lol

You know I tried to make the best of it as much as I could...

Guest lostnspace

well lets see, paul did not do a sunrise set because he was closing down the main room at about 630-40...if u are speaking of the terrace that was max graham and he had played a slew of funky tracks out there....he finished up around 8:30 and hten cedric came on..maybe u can think of a better description and i can help to id it...

Maybe it was max graham.....was he wearing a pink polo? i thought that was pvd........ ??? who ever was wearing the pink shirt was the dj who kept playing this song....like i said, the crowd reacted more to this song than any other song played. thanks for your help........

Guest pod

Paul left around 6:45 or so. He did not play the patio...trance wouldn't work up there anyway :)

The guy playing in the pink polo was Cedric Gervais:

040.jpg

Cedric Gervais and Max Graham

Guest RzO

Maybe it was max graham.....was he wearing a pink polo? i thought that was pvd........ ??? who ever was wearing the pink shirt was the dj who kept playing this song....like i said, the crowd reacted more to this song than any other song played. thanks for your help........

pink polo would be mr cedric gervais..he came on about 830ish right after max...he was banging it hard...came on with studio b- i see girls(neville dub) , but after that i dont remember much as the grey goose really started to kick in...but the funkay basslines are his specialty so it could of been one of many..most likely a sweedish gem though

Guest lostnspace

This guy doesn't know the difference from Max Graham and PVD..lol

or pvd and cedric.

yeah, i only knew who pvd was before i came here.......big deal.......i DO know i had a great time and it was well worth the trip. but thanks for your non-helpfull post anyway. cheers ;D

Guest lostnspace

pink polo would be mr cedric gervais..he came on about 830ish right after max...he was banging it hard...came on with studio b- i see girls(neville dub) , but after that i dont remember much as the grey goose really started to kick in...but the funkay basslines are his specialty so it could of been one of many..most likely a sweedish gem though

a swedish gem??? sorry, i guess i'm ignorant :-[.........yeah, i thought that was pvd........who was the guy in the booth with him with the black shirt? i know i heard the song a few times during cedrics' set.

Guest lostnspace

Paul left around 6:45 or so. He did not play the patio...trance wouldn't work up there anyway :)

The guy playing in the pink polo was Cedric Gervais:

040.jpg

yea, it wasn't pvd :o.......thanks for the enlightenment. (sp)?? do you happen to know the song i'm talking about?

Cedric Gervais and Max Graham

Guest RzO

a swedish gem??? sorry, i guess i'm ignorant :-[.........yeah, i thought that was pvd........who was the guy in the booth with him with the black shirt? i know i heard the song a few times during cedrics' set.

prolly a track don by ingrosso,angello,prydz,axwell, one of the sweedish house influence....funky for sure