Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In 20 years what would you tell your children about drugs?

????I am bored

I proubably won't be able to have kids due to the massive drug intake i had during 95 to 97

and if i do they would be slightly retarded

------------------

TECHNO MUSIC

more fun than 4 hookers and an 8-ball of coke

[This message has been edited by gonzojournilist (edited 07-22-2000).]

It is hard to say, hopefully by time I have kids drugs will be legal! Well... not all of them. I think when my kids start their jr high years I tell them about everything and my experiences. Let them know I will be scared if they try it, but hopefully they will be responsible, and maybe if I am open enough about it with them they won't fell the need and the curiosity to try it. -SIN

Honesty is the best policy...

I will tell them that the years I spent rolling, tripping, baking, railing were some of the best times of my life. I will tell them how my mind and conscience were expanded for the better

I will also tell them how the scene sucks you in and how hard it is to finally step out...how drugs alter your mind and, towards the end, makes one into a person she no longer recognizes or necessarily respects.

If they choose to try drugs, I will stress that moderation is the only safe way to experiment. On some level, I hope they try everything just a few times. I wonder if I should even be allowed to have children!

• 2 weeks later...

The mother said to her child,

"Don't be afraid to expand your mind. Search for your own spiritual awakening. I could tell you of all the drugs I have done and all the times I have had. But they will mean nothing until you have your own. Be open to the high and never be ignorant of what it is that you are putting into your body. Always have control. Remember that the best high is natural and it can quickly be killed by the artificial. And if drugs kill my child, I'm gonna be pissed."

Then we would smoke a j together.

The mother said to her child,

"Don't be afraid to expand your mind. Search for your own spiritual awakening. I could tell you of all the drugs I have done and all the times I have had. But they will mean nothing until you have your own. Be open to the high and never be ignorant of what it is that you are putting into your body. Always have control. Remember that the best high is natural and it can quickly be killed by the artificial. And if drugs kill my child, I'm gonna be pissed."

Then we would smoke a j together.

tranceangel - i'm with you on that one.

and honesty is def. the best policy . . . my bf says i'm not allowed to tell our kids - but i don't think that's right. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

i have no clue what i would say.

i have 2 younger siblings. i found out my brother tried smoking weed at the age of 13/14. i was shocked. he is now 16, and my sister, who just turned 19, both hang with people that take part in use of substances, whether it be drinking or drugs. i am speechless, and don't know what to say.

as much as we would like to be open with this, and we may be responsible, there is a large majority of people that are irresponsible.

so only time will tell. who knows what our kids will be up to?

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

My only hope is that my kids can get high the way that I prefer.

No matter what the drug, no matter what the place, there is only one true high for me. It's the one thing that I can't live without, and don't know how I ever did.

M U S I C

I hope my kids can appreciate it as much as I do.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~