Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doritos Black pepper jack are da bomb!!

Guest ddg

Guest swirlundergrounder

Bro you just found this out? I've been munching those for about a year now! I just went to the Win Dixie by my house and I picked me up some cool ranch doritos. They don't have the Perrer Jack ones there. Only at Publix....Why I don't know? The Pepper Jack ones are the best of the doritos'

But nothing beats the 'Green Chili and Lime Fritos' that you can only get in California....

Thunder chips rock also!!

Guest ddg

Bro you just found this out? I've been munching those for about a year now! I just went to the Win Dixie by my house and I picked me up some cool ranch doritos. They don't have the Perrer Jack ones there. Only at Publix....Why I don't know? The Pepper Jack ones are the best of the doritos'

But nothing beats the 'Green Chili and Lime Fritos' that you can only get in California....

my bad terry....im a little behind.. :P

Guest The_Man

just tried these for the first time....awesome!!..def gives you a good swift kick in the balls :D :D

Fucking hilarious!

Guest ddg

just tried these for the first time....awesome!!..def gives you a good swift kick in the balls :D :D

Fucking hilarious!

:D

I just noticed your sig....its one of my fav movie quotes ever..... ;D

Guest The_Man

Fucking hilarious!

:D

I just noticed your sig....its one of my fav movie quotes ever..... ;D

Def one of the most underrated movies ever!! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

my bad terry....im a little behind.. :P

Sorry. That was a very 'Web Norah-ish' thing to say...LOL

Guest jbit

I've been addicted to chili and cheese potato skin chips from TGI Fridays .... you can get em at Publix also. I try not to buy them cause i wind up eating the whole bag at once

Guest swirlundergrounder

I've been addicted to chili and cheese potato skin chips from TGI Fridays .... you can get em at Publix also. I try not to buy them cause i wind up eating the whole bag at once

I also luv those Hanover Pretzels and Cheese Itz....

Guest Devilicious

I also luv those Hanover Pretzels and Cheese Itz....

I am a snack food addict! I have yet to try those black pepper jack doritoes you speak of... if they don't have it at the 7-11 by my house I don't get it. I too try not to buy snacks when I go to Publix because I have no self control!

Snyder's pretzel pieces are my current vice. Jalepeno flavored and cheese flavored. MMmmmmmmmmm