Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The eye wall is about to hit my house...!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest Cosmigonon

I don't have any power either. I'm at my boss's house having some Miller Lite's while his kids are playing PS@... :P

Just like Slider, I didn't even know this thing was coming. Fucking Katrina caught me yesterday in the middle of the road, almost turned over my car, only to get home and find no power... >:(

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any power either. I'm at my boss's house having some Miller Lite's while his kids are playing PS@... :P

Just like Slider, I didn't even know this thing was coming. Fucking Katrina caught me yesterday in the middle of the road, almost turned over my car, only to get home and find no power... >:(

sorry to hear bout ur power

but this thing been on the news for the last week or so lol

Guest Cosmigonon

sorry to hear bout ur power

but this thing been on the news for the last week or so lol

Thanks. Well, I never watch the news. All my info I get it here. Only knew about the "storm" the day before or so, and didn't have any idea of where it was gonna make landfall...

Guest Slide On The Ice

Same here, I don't watch TV at all. usually I get my news from the MSN home page but I had changed it to Google so I didn't see it.

I'm sorry for all you fokks that lost power. I was lucky this time, I didn't lose electric or internet at all. Last year's 4 huricanes knocked out my internet all 4 times, and my electric 3 times.I was lucky this time, but I can relate to those who didn't. I hope you get your power back soon.

Guest Diabolique

guys...it's hurricane season. Don't be unprepared, when these things can KILL people. Neither of you were in Andrew?!? For the next three months, you really should go to weather.com or whatever to stay informed. As it is there are 4 new stroms headed our way, 2 of which have the potential to fuck things up around here.

It's gonna be like this for the next 28.5 years, so YEAH..you need to stay informed.

::) this isn't childs play here.

a flashlight, radio, batteries and a coupla gallons of water wouldn't hurt either...

Guest swirlundergrounder

It's gonna be like this for the next 28.5 years, so YEAH..you need to stay informed.

28.5 years? Why not 29.75 years? Yeah it really makes me second guess wheather or not I want to buy a house down here. I mean a lot of insurance companies won't sell you home insurance if you have a house in Florida....

guys...it's hurricane season. Don't be unprepared, when these things can KILL people. Neither of you were in Andrew?!? For the next three months, you really should go to weather.com or whatever to stay informed. As it is there are 4 new stroms headed our way, 2 of which have the potential to fuck things up around here.

a flashlight, radio, batteries and a coupla gallons of water wouldn't hurt either...

not just any water...cuz than ur better off drinking water from ur toilet.

the best water to drink is Aquafina & Dasani...24 packs r bout $4.99...

Zepherhills is rated #1 worst water when it comes to bottle water....the result comes from water hardness, hardness impurities...results made by GE & WQA...water quality association. The only difference between tap water & Zepherhills is that the shit comes in a bottle.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Zepherhills is rated #1 worst water when it comes to bottle water....the result comes from water hardness, hardness impurities...results made by GE & WQA...water quality association. The only difference between tap water & Zepherhills is that the shit comes in a bottle.

Volvic is better than all of them IMO

Guest Ar

i like spa

home_logo.jpg

As it is there are 4 new stroms headed our way, 2 of which have the potential to fuck things up around here.

source?

NOAA

www.nhc.noaa.gov

Aug. 2, 2005 — A very active Atlantic hurricane season is underway, and with more storms projected, NOAA today increased the number of storms in its 2005 hurricane season outlook. NOAA expects an additional 11 to 14 tropical storms from August through November, with seven to nine becoming hurricanes, including three to five major hurricanes. In total, this season is likely to yield 18 to 21 tropical storms, with nine to 11 becoming hurricanes, including five to seven major hurricanes.

hurricane2005outlook-08-02-2005b.jpg

better as in what? taste? im not talking about taste

I will go to publix tonight n let you know if its better than all of them.

Guest swirlundergrounder

better as in what? taste? im not talking about taste

I will go to publix tonight n let you know if its better than all of them.

volvic tastes so good!!!

If people only knew what they were drinking...most of these bottle waters are just as bad as your tap aka toilet water...just the pretty label on there makes them charge consumers .70 a bottle.

From the epa.gov - US Evinronmental Protection Agency

Bottled water is not necessarily safer than your tap water. EPA sets standards for tap water provided by public water systems; the Food and Drug Administration sets bottled water standards based on EPA's tap water standards. Bottled water and tap water are both safe to drink if they meet these standards, although people with severely compromised immune systems and children may have special needs. Some bottled water is treated more than tap water, while some is treated less or not treated at all. Bottled water costs much more than tap water on a per gallon basis. Bottled water is valuable in emergency situations (such as floods and earthquakes), and high quality bottled water may be a desirable option for people with weakened immune systems. Consumers who choose to purchase bottled water should carefully read its label to understand what they are buying, whether it is a better taste, or a certain method of treatment.

Guest mursa

Tap water has fluoride, which in turn is good for dental health ......

.. and my tap water doesnt smell or taste bad .

so there it is , simple as that ...tap water .

Guest swirlundergrounder

If people only knew what they were drinking...most of these bottle waters are just as bad as your tap aka toilet water...just the pretty label on there makes them charge consumers .70 a bottle.

Bottled water is not necessarily safer than your tap water. EPA sets standards for tap water provided by public water systems; the Food and Drug Administration sets bottled water standards based on EPA's tap water standards. Bottled water and tap water are both safe to drink if they meet these standards, although people with severely compromised immune systems and children may have special needs. Some bottled water is treated more than tap water, while some is treated less or not treated at all. Bottled water costs much more than tap water on a per gallon basis. Bottled water is valuable in emergency situations (such as floods and earthquakes), and high quality bottled water may be a desirable option for people with weakened immune systems. Consumers who choose to purchase bottled water should carefully read its label to understand what they are buying, whether it is a better taste, or a certain method of treatment.

That's why I have a Brita

That's why I have a Brita

Brita doesnt do anything.

The US Public Health Report says that Carbor filters(fridge filters & Brita's) are a strong source for bacteria growth. Bacteria counts can exceed in a period as short as overnight...you're better off drinking toilet water.

Tap water has fluoride, which in turn is good for dental health ......

.. and my tap water doesnt smell or taste bad .

so there it is , simple as that ...tap water .

so what you're saying is that you'd rather drink tap water which includes the water that people use to water their plants, lawn, and the same water found in your toilet/shower, and has more chlorine than in an actual swimming pool, than actual clean water?