Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The eye wall is about to hit my house...!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

If people only knew what they were drinking...most of these bottle waters are just as bad as your tap aka toilet water...just the pretty label on there makes them charge consumers .70 a bottle.

From the epa.gov - US Evinronmental Protection Agency

Bottled water is not necessarily safer than your tap water. EPA sets standards for tap water provided by public water systems; the Food and Drug Administration sets bottled water standards based on EPA's tap water standards. Bottled water and tap water are both safe to drink if they meet these standards, although people with severely compromised immune systems and children may have special needs. Some bottled water is treated more than tap water, while some is treated less or not treated at all. Bottled water costs much more than tap water on a per gallon basis. Bottled water is valuable in emergency situations (such as floods and earthquakes), and high quality bottled water may be a desirable option for people with weakened immune systems. Consumers who choose to purchase bottled water should carefully read its label to understand what they are buying, whether it is a better taste, or a certain method of treatment.

That's why I have a Brita

Brita doesnt do anything.

The US Public Health Report says that Carbor filters(fridge filters & Brita's) are a strong source for bacteria growth. Bacteria counts can exceed in a period as short as overnight...you're better off drinking toilet water.

God dammit man!!!! Then what should I drink????

If people only knew what they were drinking...most of these bottle waters are just as bad as your tap aka toilet water...just the pretty label on there makes them charge consumers .70 a bottle.

Bottled water is not necessarily safer than your tap water. EPA sets standards for tap water provided by public water systems; the Food and Drug Administration sets bottled water standards based on EPA's tap water standards. Bottled water and tap water are both safe to drink if they meet these standards, although people with severely compromised immune systems and children may have special needs. Some bottled water is treated more than tap water, while some is treated less or not treated at all. Bottled water costs much more than tap water on a per gallon basis. Bottled water is valuable in emergency situations (such as floods and earthquakes), and high quality bottled water may be a desirable option for people with weakened immune systems. Consumers who choose to purchase bottled water should carefully read its label to understand what they are buying, whether it is a better taste, or a certain method of treatment.

The US Public Health Report says that Carbor filters(fridge filters & Brita's) are a strong source for bacteria growth. Bacteria counts can exceed in a period as short as overnight...you're better off drinking toilet water.

i told you already! fiji water mmmmmmmmmm

i told you already! fiji water mmmmmmmmmm

yea but that gets expensive

you ain't gonna die by drinking tap water or evian, nestle, zephyrhills...those 3 bottle companies are not "pure" water...they are the exact same water u get @ home the only difference is that it comes in a bottle and it doesnt have any chlorine in it...still includes all the impurities, extreme hardness, that is found on city/well water.

our state is ranked 49th out of 50 in worst water quality(lousiana being the worst).

everyday you either hear it on the news or see in the paper someone being ill or having some type of bladder/rectal cancer to due florida's water...if it wasnt for people like jeb bush who let the senate pass a bill back in 2001 letting the water from the okeechobee river and everglades which is almost toxic with dead animals, pesticides, bacteria be recycle back into our aquifer(underground river beneath the soil where we get our water supply)...the water wouldn't be so bad...there are other reasons as well as tourism, cattle production, golf courses, list goes on.

Guest DaGoose

Tap water has fluoride, which in turn is good for dental health ......

.. and my tap water doesnt smell or taste bad .

so there it is , simple as that ...tap water .

Not your fault Mursa......but Flouride is so bad for a person It's not even funny. This is where the medical industry rakes in the dough. It's in almost every toothpaste. Flouride is the chief ingredient in rat poison. Of course this will never come to light because the industry will lose loads of money. Theres really no getting away from it though. It's even in the water we shower with :-\ .

By the way........FIGI is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

Not your fault Mursa......but Flouride is so bad for a person It's not even funny. This is where the medical industry rakes in the dough. It's in almost every toothpaste. Flouride is the chief ingredient in rat poison. Of course this will never come to light because the industry will lose loads of money. Theres really no getting away from it though. It's even in the water we shower with :-\ .

what makes figi the shit? does it give u extra energy, the taste which is pratically the same isnt it? or is it the cute lil bottle that costs twice the amount of a regular watter bottle?

Guest Devilicious

Damn. I wonder if certain toothpastes are better than others? The one I use is .24% Scary.

I've also read the active ingredient in most anti-perspirants is aluminum, also very bad for you and a possible carcinogen.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Damn. I wonder if certain toothpastes are better than others? The one I use is .24% Scary.

I've also read the active ingredient in most anti-perspirants is aluminum, also very bad for you and a possible carcinogen.

I've said this b4. Most toothpaste contains Sodium Sacarin which has been known to cause cancer in lab rats..

Guest Electric Eel

Haven't you guys learned that almost everything is bad for you. If you are going to die because of something, might as well die a happy person then die worried about everything. I know I know you can do things to prevent getting certain diseases but some things you just can't control.

Read my sig ;D

Guest Devilicious

I've said this b4. Most toothpaste contains Sodium Sacarin which has been known to cause cancer in lab rats..

ew that doesn't sound good. mine has sodium flouride listed. anyway i'm not going to stop brushing my teeth anytime soon.....

Guest DaGoose

Toms of Maine put out toothpaste with no flouride. They make a few different kinds. And they make all natural mouthwash. And your right about the deodorant. Toms of Maine makes deodorant too.

I hear ya Electric eel, it sucks that there is crap everywhere.