Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm worried.........??

rose1722

I never heard of this happening.. but ummm... would E delay or stop u're period by any chance? Cause it's 2 days late and I thought I got my period one week ago but it was only a little. And my bf is away and I haven't "cheated" on him... so it's not like I'm pregnant. I get the symptom like.. feeling bloated.. I feel so yucky right now.. and worried. Some1 have any clue?

thanks...

Tomochan

what do u mean by u thought u got it a week ago but it was only a little? i dont think E effects ur period in any way. at least for me it never has but then again everyones different. sometimes stress can make it late. are u stressed out? but if its something thats really bothering u, u should tell ur Dr.

I'm 100% positive I'm not pregnant =) So it kinda puzzles me why it's late.. well usually it's off by dayz.. but this time I'm kinda worried since I thought I got it one week b4 I was suppose to get my period. Like one night I took "zorro" and after it kinda wore off I went to the bathroom... well little blood came out. so I figured I had my period but nothing after that. Hmm... well I hope it's just stress =) Thanks for replying neptune and sin! I guess I gotta wait more dayz... Being real sick right now doesn't help =( Especially with the ugly ugly ugly weather. frown.gif

Tomochan

rose if your sure your not preganant then don't worry about it..I know some girls that never have it one month then have it another month....as long as you know what your doing you won't get preganant...keep partying

------------------

Don't Stop Until its all Done!

Yeah I know some girls r like that... oh wellz "things" happen. I guess I was more annoyed since I'm going to San Diego soon.. and didn't want my period then ...

Yep ofcourse i'll keep on partying! nothing will stop that~!

Tomochan <3 <3

I really don't think it could be the E. You are sure you couldn't be pregnant? If you are sure then maybe your period could be due to stress. Some people have a crazy period every once in a while, end up stressing about it and end up with more crazy periods. If you arn't normal by next month see your doctor. I am sure you are fine though. Love, SIN

• 2 weeks later...

this happened to me i was due to start my period 2 weeks ago and there was no chance i could of been pregnant my periods have been regular as clockwork for about 5 years i got all the symptoms of my period with out any bleeding and then it started about a week and a half later i only started taken e about 3 months ago so it could be it