Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suge Knight Shot At the Shore Club!

Guest FRESHMAN

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thought...it was Suge's gun - in his pocket - accidental discharge

He can't say anything. He's a violent felon on parole. This is not only a parole violation, but probably a "three strikes" violation as well.

good look, buddy

i think that's the most probable explanation

Guest web_norah

yawn.

i am surprised this guy didn't get what was coming from years ago.

the entire VMA'S are a major yawn for me.

and the Shore Club didn't search for weapons.

any party inside a large venue in NYC, they search you.

Guest pod

'That bullet is a tribal mark, orientation, something we all gotta get sometimes, just as long as we don't die, it's fine,'

who would shoot him in the leg...people want him killed

exactly.

they had the chance, they shouldve just finished his thug ass off. ::)

yawn.

i am surprised this guy didn't get what was coming from years ago.

the entire VMA'S are a major yawn for me.

and the Shore Club didn't search for weapons.

any party inside a large venue in NYC, they search you.

yea, i havent been to one club in miami that they search you...all the clubs in dc they search you, some even make u take off your shoes no matter which club it is

Guest dirtyhouse777

'That bullet is a tribal mark, orientation, something we all gotta get sometimes, just as long as we don't die, it's fine,'

pod = TRU ThUg 4LiFe

Guest web_norah

sorry Dan, that doesn't mean anything, it is just a possibility that he may have done it. i wonder if there were cameras inside the Shore Club ???

-it'll be a while before the police discovers what really happened.

Guest macboy

sorry Dan, that doesn't mean anything, it is just a possibility that he may have done it. i wonder if there were cameras inside the Shore Club ???

-it'll be a while before the police discovers what really happened.

I know, just having fun. :)

Guest tres-b

From FOX News :"It's disturbing that someone can let off six shots in a packed club and can escape without being arrested," said Elliott Wilson, editor in chief of the rap magazine XXL. "The hip-hop community doesn't trust the police to confide info to them, and in turn the police have done little to make us feel like they give a damn about our safety. It's a vicious cycle."

The "hip hop community"???? The majority of that "community" is made up of ex-drug dealers, gang members and street thugs who are just as stoooooopid now as they were before the millions rolled into their accounts. Until there is a "community"-wide backlash against this violence, the "community" wont give police a description of the guy who fired the shots. Pretty hard to believe that a room full of people saw the shooting but no one saw the shooter.

It makes me sick to see MTv and the US in general embrace these dregs. This isnt a black and white thing. This is a right and wrong thing.

Guest web_norah

From FOX News :"It's disturbing that someone can let off six shots in a packed club and can escape without being arrested," said Elliott Wilson, editor in chief of the rap magazine XXL. "The hip-hop community doesn't trust the police to confide info to them, and in turn the police have done little to make us feel like they give a damn about our safety. It's a vicious cycle."

The "hip hop community"???? The majority of that "community" is made up of ex-drug dealers, gang members and street thugs who are just as stoooooopid now as they were before the millions rolled into their accounts. Until there is a "community"-wide backlash against this violence, the "community" wont give police a description of the guy who fired the shots. Pretty hard to believe that a room full of people saw the shooting but no one saw the shooter.

It makes me sick to see MTv and the US in general embrace these dregs. This isnt a black and white thing. This is a right and wrong thing.

great reporting from FOX

i am sure MTV had nothing to do with this shooting or want any association with it, they didn't even report it during the preview hrs of the VMA's

read a real non-biased report for a change.

Guest swank

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.....

these threads with people "generalising" and classing everybody are getting pretty mundane.

please get over it and move on to something more important.

Guest tres-b

great reporting from FOX

i am sure MTV had nothing to do with this shooting or want any association with it, they didn't even report it during the preview hrs of the VMA's

read a real non-biased report for a change.

This has nothing to do with Fox. It was an AP story posted there.

The quote is the quote.

From the AP(via google):

MIAMI

When rap mogul Suge Knight was wounded during a party, hundreds of people were in the nightclub. But when police interviewed the guests, most claimed to have seen nothing.

A police report described the man who shot Knight in the leg Saturday at a party held in conjunction with the MTV Video Music Awards as black and wearing a pink shirt.

Miami Beach police spokesman Bobby Hernandez did not return a call Monday from The Associated Press, but he told The Miami Herald that the investigation was being hampered by witnesses' unwillingness to talk.

"We don't have any physical description. We don't know how many subjects were involved, which is mind boggling, with all those people around," Hernandez told the newspaper.

The party, hosted by Kanye West, at the Shore Club hotel in Miami Beach.

"It's disturbing that someone can let off six shots in a packed club and can escape without being arrested," said Elliott Wilson, editor in chief of the rap magazine XXL. "The hip-hop community doesn't trust the police to confide info to them, and in turn the police have done little to make us feel like they give a damn about our safety. It's a vicious cycle."

A group of Knight's friends waiting at the hospital Sunday said he was alert and talkative after the shooting. His attorneys told hospital officials not to release any information on his condition, hospital spokeswoman Laurie Oliva said Monday. Knight's attorney in Los Angeles, Dermot Givens, did not return telephone calls Sunday or Monday.

The party was one of the most coveted invitations of the evening. A throng gathered trying to get in, and revelers mingled in the courtyard while celebrities including Jessica Alba, Eddie Murphy, Paris Hilton, Game and The Black Eyed Peas were entertained in the VIP room.

Several witnesses said Knight was sitting at a VIP table when a man walked up and opened fire. No one else was injured. Screaming guests fled the party, streaming outside or taking cover in other parts of the hotel.

At the awards ceremony Sunday night, one rap star downplayed the shooting.

"I don't think that what happened was any different than at any other event where you have a lot of people," said David Banner. "It's tragic that it happened and that the media magnified this so much."

The burly Knight, born Marion Knight but nicknamed "Suge" for Sugar Bear, was one of the most powerful and feared music figures of the With superstar rappers like Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre and Tupac Shakur in his stable, plus a horde of Bloods gang members from his native Los Angeles on his payroll, he made millions and enemies in equal abundance.

His fortunes started to slide when Shakur was shot and killed in 1996 while riding in the passenger seat of Knight's car. The shooting took place after the pair stomped a gang rival in a Las Vegas hotel; that attack resulted in Knight being sent to prison for nearly five years for violating parole.

At the time, Knight had been cultivating a feud with Sean Combs' Bad Boy label in a so-called "rap war," and Bad Boy's top artist, the Notorious B.I.G., was gunned down months later in Los Angeles. Relatives of B.I.G. have accused Knight of involvement in that slaying, but police have never named Knight as a suspect.

There have been no arrests in the slayings of Shakur, B.I.G., Run- DMC's Jam Master Jay, or several other rappers who have been shot over the years.

also read:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/341507p-291580c.html

Guest Sela V

They are getting quite a few millions from countless young people who are fine, outstanding citizens who happen to love the music. And many of these people are upset by the thug element because it gets in the way of creating and appreciating good rap music. which still exists, although it does not get much play in the media.l I hope people don't use this incident or their dislike for the VMA awards to vent their undercover racist feelings...

Guest tres-b

As I said, it isnt a black/white thing. It is a right/wrong thing.

You cant glorify the thug element, put pedophiles on the air, and show love for someone who lied to a grand jury. Period.

Guest b00tyman07

i'd like one of you to call me or any person of color an animal to my face and see what the fuck happens. There are bad elements in every culture whether it be violence, drug use, or general immorality. I don't go to "thug" spots when I'm out but I don't walk into redneck or biker bars either, for the same reason, PEOPLE OF ALL COLORS CAN BE IDIOTS!

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

The 3 biggest contributing factor's that these atrocity's keep happening? fear, power, and money. Who is gonna talk about a shooting involving Suge, the man visit's prision as often as we change clothes and charge's keep getting dissmissed. Question if you were there and saw the shooting would you talk? think about it.

Add to that law enforcement are benign to what really goes down. The Hip Hop community keep's everything on the down low so nobody really know's shit until it happen's. Well aside from album lyric's that express violence, drug use, motive's. etc. I could go on for every but hey it's all really just a street battle there aren't being serious right?

These guy's aren't afraid to kill, have million's of dollar's at their disposal, and have record company that are founded on drug money and corruption with underground contract killer's ready to boot. Look at Irv Gotti, nuff said.

Lil Kim last night didn't seem to worried about going to the big house, infact she will probably live pretty damn good in there lol.

Highlight's of the show for me last night were Fat Joe's appreciation for G- Unit's upped police presence, and 50 getting cut off threatening and dissing his crew.....

Guest tres-b

i'd like one of you to call me or any person of color an animal to my face and see what the fuck happens. There are bad elements in every culture whether it be violence, drug use, or general immorality. I don't go to "thug" spots when I'm out but I don't walk into redneck or biker bars either, for the same reason, PEOPLE OF ALL COLORS CAN BE IDIOTS!

Agreed. Trash is trash no matter what color it happens to be.

Guest swank

As I said, it isnt a black/white thing. It is a right/wrong thing.

You cant glorify the thug element, put pedophiles on the air, and show love for someone who lied to a grand jury. Period.

tres-b...

thugs are but a portion of the industry/movement, whatever you want to call it.

thugs do a lot of things but here are some of the things that they don't do...remember we're talking about right and wrong.

thugs don't fill their trench coats with weapons and bombs so that they can walk through their schools dropping anyone in their sites.

thugs don't steal peoples pensions or investments bancrupting their families a la "Enron etc."

thugs don't kill little girls and hide them under trailers...

I mean seriously this is a rediculous thread...sensationalising a few people. Please look at the demographics of the people fueling the popularity of "thug life" and all that goes with it.

What about all of the good RnB out there...?

Instead of looking for the bad in a group of people(which always seems to be easier) try to look for the good.

peace...