Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm new (some questions about "Shrooms" and "X")

sabre

Well, I've had 3 pills in my life. They were all Ecstacy "stars". Now, what is the difference between the different marks in the pills? I heard it just means some are laced and others are pure. Also, how do you grow shrooms? I'd really like to. I've had them once, and my exerience was so out there, I can't explain it. So...How do you grow shrooms?, and what do the symbols mean? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Stamps on the pills are just like different name brands. But alot of times they will make a good pill with a stamp on it and then replicate the stamp, but make the pill bad.So u really never know. So make sure u get ur pills from someone u know. Depending on the pill, it can have a higher% of MDMA or a lower %, and of course its usually mixed with other stuff, its very rare that u will ever get Pure MDMA. Some pills have MDA which is different from MDMA and can cause u to hallucinate. so thats why pills arent all the same cause their all mixed with different things..

As for mushrooms i have NO idea how to grow them, i only know how to take them..lol

Originally posted by sabre:

Well, I've had 3 pills in my life. They were all Ecstacy "stars". Now, what is the difference between the different marks in the pills? I heard it just means some are laced and others are pure. Also, how do you grow shrooms? I'd really like to. I've had them once, and my exerience was so out there, I can't explain it. So...How do you grow shrooms?, and what do the symbols mean? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Dude...u gotta do some reasearch before you post on a public board. First of all the marked pills are different brands of E. Just cause a pill is marked doesn't mean that it is pure E or that it is E at all. The only way to make sure that it is good shit is too get a testing kit or to buy it from a legit dealer.

BTW. Nobody is going to tell you how to grow shrooms cause they are illegal. Since you don't really know what you are doing I would suggest that you don't pursue the matter yourself. wink.gif

If you want to try shit go out n try to find it, don't bother making/growing it.

------------------

hempleaf.gif

"I want to get high, so high" (Cypress Hill)

What type of STARS did you have? The shaped ones tend to be part of the lucky charms series and have mescaline in them. The ones that have a star logo implanted are straight exctasy. Either way E isn't E anymore. Its more of a cocktail of all sorts of things. Pure MDMA is hard to find now of days

------------------

Take nothing for granted, what goes up doesnt always come down, so catch my ride