Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please read!

Guest djrc

Guest djrc

Some people know me as DJRC but in real life a own a hurricane shutter company. I am calling out the powers that be to hold a event to help the people in Louisiana and Mississippi. Katrina could have very well hit us with the same strength. Thus I feel the major clubs and DJs should open there hearts and give there time to the people in these areas who have nothing.... My company, Florida Hurricane Protection will help with event by any means possible.

If Katrina would have hit Miami Beach/ Downtown as a Cat 5 hurricane there would be no clubs, no Patio, no after hours, no space, just water. So show the world what a few good EDM kids could do.

Guest swank

LOL, Good f-en luck. nothing but self centered people here! :)

maybe they will prove us wrong...DJRC has a very valid point!

It could've been us.

U havent watch the news Kid?, Its very Sad man If it would of happen to us I know that others would be helping us. So Lets help Them. I already donated $20 . I know its nothing but it will help. Its not a joke !

Guest swirlundergrounder

Dude whatz up with this guy? LOL....

Guest Justin Johnson

You can also go here: http://www.networkforgood.org/

Not to be a hater by any means, but at Category 5 hurricane WILL hit Miami directly sooner or later, so there's no such thing as "it could've been us", because one day it WILL be us. Hurricane season is not over yet folks, and there's one every year.

Guest ic143

Some people know me as DJRC but in real life a own a hurricane shutter company. I am calling out the powers that be to hold a event to help the people in Louisiana and Mississippi. Katrina could have very well hit us with the same strength. Thus I feel the major clubs and DJs should open there hearts and give there time to the people in these areas who have nothing.... My company, Florida Hurricane Protection will help with event by any means possible.

If Katrina would have hit Miami Beach/ Downtown as a Cat 5 hurricane there would be no clubs, no Patio, no after hours, no space, just water. So show the world what a few good EDM kids could do.

Congrat's to you DJRC for starting this thread. I myself donated $25.00 and hope that more junkies are able to contribute to this unfortunate disaster.

Guest dj_release

so are any clubs going to throw a benefit party?? maybe we can all do a house party with a 10 dollar entry donation or something and send it as a whole CJ donation ???

Guest dj_release

hopefully WE as CJers could throw one too... without dealing with any clubs

what is the possibility of throwing a house party... would anyone be willing to collaborate with handling donations and stuff

I might lend my house (with pool) :o

what is the possibility of throwing a house party... would anyone be willing to collaborate with handling donations and stuff

Thats a GREAT idea!!!! Id be willing to pitch in and help with the planning and making sure the funds go to the appropriate organization.

Guest dj_release

Thats a GREAT idea!!!! Id be willing to pitch in and help with the planning and making sure the funds go to the appropriate organization.

well here is the deal

I live in Miramar.... next weekend, that is the weekend of September 9 and 10 I will be left alone at home.... it's a big house... I've done parties there before... neighbours are cool as well.... as long as the music goes inside after 12 or 1 AM

I also have a pool.... not that big but it's ok... and the patio area is cool as well

All we need is equipment.... I have a pair of mismatched CD players and a monitor but that's about it

so if anyone can pitch in with some equipment we'd be pretty much set on that front

and then we need more people to organize and stuff.... I don't know many of you in person, so that's why I need more people to help out with organizing and stuff

what do you say?

I say its a good idea. Since you have neighbors it should be an afternoon party that goes either until it has to be moved inside or we can move it inside if needed.

I have no idea about equipment, but Im sure many of the djs on here can help out with that.

So guys, if we can get some equipment donated for the day then we can start planning the rest. ;D

Guest dj_release

we can go till late night if we move inside.... I don't see a problem with that I'll let the neighbours know what we are doing... I'll invite them too that always seems to work out well ;D

should we get a separate thread started??

which organizations do you have in mind for the donations??