Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GAS SHORTAGE UPDATE:

Guest junglesmacks

Guest JMT

i just talked with a buddy in the ATL. nimrods up there are panicking and making a run on all the gas stations, making a lot more people panic. goughing has ensued.

Guest vegasguy25

Sounds like you guys are in a bad way down there in the southeast. I just got back from a week in LA, and $3/gallon is not uncommon there. It's inching up toward that here in Vegas too.

Guest michael^heaven

---As of yesterday, gas was still holding st $2.89, for super, where I live. Luckily, everyone here in the New Smyrna/Daytona area are playing it cool & not bum rushing the gas stations.

Guest ramon

Didn't know Stockbridge, GA was the midwest.

Click for article...

That being said, this is either someone gouging hardcore, a prank, or some photo intern at Yahoo inserted it to be funny.

Gas isn't above $4/gal anywhere just yet.

I'm sure its above $4 in NYC .. 3.89 for regular there now in some places :(

Guest Devilicious

i'm appalled about how expensive gas is getting...one of the gas stations around my neighborhood is charging $3.25 for regular!!! :-X ...i'm either going to invest in a bicycle or a horse i've always wanted one anyway...

Newsflash....it's not the fault of the gas station by your house. Getting a bike is a great idea. Luckily I live somewhere I can ride one most of the places I need to go.

Get used to it folks. Unfortunately I don't think the prices are going to fall substantially until we do something to reduce our dependancy on foreign oil. It's going to change the way we live our lives. People will start riding bikes, taking public transport, and buy more fuel efficient vehicles.

Guest XSweetnessX

i'm appalled about how expensive gas is getting...one of the gas stations around my neighborhood is charging $3.25 for regular!!! :-X ...i'm either going to invest in a bicycle or a horse i've always wanted one anyway...

Newsflash....it's not the fault of the gas station by your house. Getting a bike is a great idea.

all i was stating was how shocked i was about gas prices like most of us are...

Guest mursa

If they don't drop by Christmas' date=' I may consider trading in my SUV..... :-\

[/quote']

don't worry bro .............i hope other suv owners follow your leed .