Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this week's special Local Celebrity appearence...

Guest biznation00

Guest Devilicious

great time! lmao, definitely some great pics, dan can't wait to see them. especially the ones with all of us and that lady with the purple thing on her head ???

lol

that lady was at space too

Guest Satan

I have a great pic of Alki, Minnie and The invisible Man.

Pod...I CANT WAIT to see those pics!!! :-X

LMAO! too funny, i saw it...you need to send me that one

its not everyday that alki and i get to gang bang minnie mouse. :P

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I have a great pic of Alki, Minnie and The invisible Man.

Pod...I CANT WAIT to see those pics!!! :-X

LMAO! too funny, i saw it...you need to send me that one

its not everyday that alki and i get to gang bang minnie mouse. :P

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that shit was too funny!!!!!

Guest kcariaga

great time! lmao, definitely some great pics, dan can't wait to see them. especially the ones with all of us and that lady with the purple thing on her head ???

lol

Are you talking about that woman with the veil over her face dancing next to the dj booth on the patio sunday morning?

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

lol

Are you talking about that woman with the veil over her face dancing next to the dj booth on the patio sunday morning?

yeah she is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was at noc the night before acting all crazy!!!!! we all took pics with her and i was dancin with her..lol. i saw her laugh uncontrolably like a witch and spit water in someones face because she was sooo fucked up.its the lady with the purple veil over her face!!

Guest Devilicious

lol

yeah she is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was at noc the night before acting all crazy!!!!! we all took pics with her and i was dancin with her..lol. i saw her laugh uncontrolably like a witch and spit water in someones face because she was sooo fucked up.its the lady with the purple veil over her face!!

what a trip! she reminded me of that one lady at space a couple of months ago.... an older woman with short red hair dancing all kinds of crazy. we have pics steve remember? LOL

Guest kcariaga

She was dancing around pretty crazy and I kept wondering if she was my mom's age or if all her partying had turned her into that! Definitely some interesting characters out this weekend.

Guest Satan

lol

what a trip! she reminded me of that one lady at space a couple of months ago.... an older woman with short red hair dancing all kinds of crazy. we have pics steve remember? LOL

SERIOUSLY! i saw her i was at her table in the vip by the dj at space....only on sunday the veil was blue....

i know im old enuff to fart dust, but this lady was easily 60

and a rough lookin 60 at that! the dancing was indescribable...kinda like a seizure, without pissing yourself. :-X

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

did she crawl out of a grave? ;)

no she wasnt like that lady of death we saw a while back......that lady was sickly pale and had veins everywhere and was wearing all black!!!!!!!! SICK!!!!

Guest Roxybella1

we had an awesome time!!!!!!!!!!!

at one point i saw Mickey Mouse HUMP DANCING some girl!!!!! :o that was so funny. ;D

LOL...THAT WAS ME!!!! ;D ;D

Guest Roxybella1

The patio at Nocturnal was a blast! wow! I got there like at 6:00 and left at 9:30.

Turbo I cant wait to see the pics...lol....

I also saw that crazy lady with the purple thing on her head...that was crazy.

I had fun dancing with Mickey....hahahahh...He was a little fresh trying to dog me! hahahaha...we broke it down to the floor! lmao!

But it was a great party! Thank you for everything Biz!

You all have a great week ;)