Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHARAM DESTROYED THE PATIO

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

all i can say is fucking SICK!!!!!!!!!SICK!!!!!!!!!SICK!!!!!!! sharam came out with a vengence on the patio. I had so much damn fun this morning. sharam was dropping nothing but sick beats all morning long, my legs are like jello from dancing for about 4 hours straight. so much dirty electro bass bangin thru the speakers making me want to dance angry!!!!! i love sundays at space!!! kat and sebastian it was great hangin with you guys. it was good seeing evryone that was out t, diogo, cosmigonon, durtylex, bootstah. my beeeetches who i luff you were all missed!!!!

SHARAM IS A BAD BAD MAN!!!!!

Guest HouseJunkie

i agree 120% it was fucking great... nothing but sick beats the whole time.. i left at 12pm. did he spin till 2pm??

No, it stopped playing @ 12:03pm and haul ass outa there even though the crowd was begging him for more :( He probably had a plane to catch or something..

Guest andeee

My first time at Space ! that Patio was crazyyy :o !!!!! i like the people, the music ! everything ! thanks cosmigonon !!! ;)

do u know where i can find some pics???

Guest Devilicious

all i can say is fucking SICK!!!!!!!!!SICK!!!!!!!!!SICK!!!!!!! sharam came out with a vengence on the patio. I had so much damn fun this morning. sharam was dropping nothing but sick beats all morning long, my legs are like jello from dancing for about 4 hours straight. so much dirty electro bass bangin thru the speakers making me want to dance angry!!!!! i love sundays at space!!! kat and sebastian it was great hangin with you guys. it was good seeing evryone that was out t, diogo, cosmigonon, durtylex, bootstah. my beeeetches who i luff you were all missed!!!!

True enough! Kiss-prince, Worry-Different gear, of course say hello... i still love that track. Great tunes, great people, and it was not as hot as it has been recently!

Guest kcariaga

Good hanging out with you, too. I love your energy!!!! You will dance FOREVER!

Guest kcariaga

I really LOVED the first track that he played on the patio. It said "Come to My House", not sure if that is what it was called, but what a great way to start off the morning!

Guest Satan

all i can say is that was some PHAT DOPE SHIT.

i agree alki, this entire weekend has been nonstop fucking amusement

im only sorry i didnt get to hear dennny tcheetos spin friday

alki you fuckin crack me up, nagger!

im still laughing at the thought of your phone call on sat. :-X

i agree 120% it was fucking great... nothing but sick beats the whole time.. i left at 12pm. did he spin till 2pm??

No, it stopped playing @ 12:03pm and haul ass outa there even though the crowd was begging him for more :( He probably had a plane to catch or something..

Yep, he and Ali were at the Guv in Toronto last night.

Guest clubgoddess

Sharam owned. The terrace was a fuckin blast. Sick tunes and sick beats. I got there around 4:15 and stayed until a little after 11 am. I liked how while he was in the main room, it was also being played in the terrace. Once he came on the terrace that place was bangin. It was hot but not unbearably hot. We had someone visiting from NY, and last night was his first time at Space. He loved it. A blast as always when I come to town. And i'll be there again in 3 weeks. :)

Thanks pod. ;)

Colleen

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Sharam owned. The terrace was a fuckin blast. Sick tunes and sick beats. I got there around 4:15 and stayed until a little after 11 am. I liked how while he was in the main room, it was also being played in the terrace. Once he came on the terrace that place was bangin. It was hot but not unbearably hot. We had someone visiting from NY, and last night was his first time at Space. He loved it. A blast as always when I come to town. And i'll be there again in 3 weeks. :)

Thanks pod. ;)

Colleen

there was never any main room beats on the patio, while sharam was in the main room mark knight was doin a damn good job on the patio.....it didnt look like anyone was in the bootch cause it was dark, but mark knight was up there doin his thing, then cedric, then sharam. ;D

Guest clubgoddess

Perhaps that was earlier in the night then. But when I walked onto the terrace at around 5, they were playing the music from the main room before Cedric went on.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Perhaps that was earlier in the night then. But when I walked onto the terrace at around 5, they were playing the music from the main room before Cedric went on.

im not tryin to argue, but mark knight handed over the decks to cedric there was no down time. :)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

ATTN: officer NATAS this is alki, we have an emergency. i am locked in a tiny confinement.....i think its a bathroom and i have top secret information that must be revealed we have had a CODE TRAN 1......the participant has made his way into the house after doing the unthinkable..........ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahhahahahha

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I have seen the subject in question.

pod i need police footage immediatly, myself and officer NATAS are hot on this case. word of mouth evidence will not suffice. please pm me all the necessary documentation. thank you and good work mr pod.

Guest Devilicious

I have seen the subject in question.

pod i need police footage immediatly, myself and officer NATAS are hot on this case. word of mouth evidence will not suffice. please pm me all the necessary documentation. thank you and good work mr pod.

lol he admitted it right in front of you! Old news :P :-*

I wouldn't mind seeing shim in some pics either though!

Guest rollyp66

ATTN: officer NATAS this is alki, we have an emergency. i am locked in a tiny confinement.....i think its a bathroom and i have top secret information that must be revealed we have had a CODE TRAN 1......the participant has made his way into the house after doing the unthinkable..........ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahhahahahha

LMAO!!!

Guest joselito016

I have to agree with u guys. Sundays set is one of the scikest sets i have ever heard at Space. Got there at 3.30 and left at 12. He is a MONSTER.

PS. Does ne one know the name of the mix of Pump It Up, that he played?