Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHARAM DESTROYED THE PATIO

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Guest Cosmigonon

My first time at Space ! that Patio was crazyyy :o !!!!! i like the people, the music ! everything ! thanks cosmigonon !!! ;)

do u know where i can find some pics???

Hey, glad to see you Andee. The patio is where is at... 8)

Guest andeee

all your posts suck, start giving me tracklists... :P

Paul Van Dyke - The Other Side

Juliet - Avalon (David Guetta & Joachim Garraud F### Me i'm Famous Remix)

Coldplay - Speed of sound (unknown remix)

Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam (unknown remix)

Land Between Grooves - Electricity (unknown remix)

Prince - Kiss (unknown remix)

Timo Maas Feat. Brian Molko - First day (Buick project vocal mix)

denis ferrer & jerome sydenham - sandcastles ( mark knight & martjin ten velden remix)

::)

Guest Fuerte44

hey was just wondering if there was anyway to get a recording of sharams patio set ???....on sunday i fell in love with house music all over again ;D...i fell in love with the terrace all over again ;D...i fell in love with my girl all over again ;D(in the mixed by deep dish shirt)...it truly was something amazing for us...if anyone could help that would be great...i cant say it enough...i would kill to have that set...thanks to everyone who went...it fucking rocked...(tracklisting anyone?)...

Guest ramon

Kiss was the original :)

Oh and there was a period of time where the main room signal was routed upstairs.

it mightve been a remix but i wasn't i know of atleast one re-edit thats just a bit tougher and easier to mix dj wise :-X

the question is .. how was Mark Knight?!

Guest LeVeL

Same Question I am asking, I hope he comes back and plays alone if he did a good job this past week.

Guest clubgoddess

Oh and there was a period of time where the main room signal was routed upstairs.

I knew I was hearing right ;)

I didnt get there early enough to catch Knight but I heard from friends who were and they said he was great.

Guest Seb

Yes Sharam destroyed the patio and then some. Sharam is the man point blank, hands down. Got a chance to actually here a bit of his main room set as well which was actually the highlight of the night. Track of the night had to be this "Beautiful People" Track he droppped in the wee hours of the morning, nice dark vocal with great drums. He also dropped a little known track on the patio called "Northern Lightz" which remixes Chris Isaac's "Wicked Games". Talk about a dj with versatility and variety. Its nice to see a dj that actually knows how to rock a patio and doesn't just play the same tracks as he does in the main room. Alex put it best describing the night, Quality :)

Good to see all my CJ peeps Durtylexx, Alcoholic, Diogo, Cosmiginon, Rolly P, Talmage, POD, Satan :)

Guest bootstah

definitely a great night/morning once again. Sharam did not disappoint....I absolutely loved the Prince track!

Glad to see you out once again Alki! It's been too freakin long! See u on the patio once again....... 8)

Guest RzO

it mightve been a remix but i wasn't i know of atleast one re-edit thats just a bit tougher and easier to mix dj wise :-X

there is a dope sanderk/creamer edit that sander plays but it is a bootleg...fuck i wonder if sharam played it but maybe there are a few floating around...either way that is dope ass terrace track, place goes bonkers when sander drops it out there..

Guest Seb

there is a dope sanderk/creamer edit that sander plays but it is a bootleg...fuck i wonder if sharam played it but maybe there are a few floating around...either way that is dope ass terrace track, place goes bonkers when sander drops it out there..

ya it was definately some type of edit

Guest Untouchablepurple

I cant believe i left and when i got on the I-95 my friend called me and told me who was behind the DECKS i almost crashed lol W/e theres always NEXT TIME .. is it true he stop the music for like 2 mins ? that shit must of been NUTS I LOVE SPACE ;D

Guest Seb

did Mark Knight ever play?

anyone?

he was awesome at Movida Friday night in NYC.

i dont see any photos.

curious !!!

unfortunately I got there too late to hear this guy. He will continue to be a mystery

I cant believe i left and when i got on the I-95 my friend called me and told me who was behind the DECKS i almost crashed lol W/e theres always NEXT TIME .. is it true he stop the music for like 2 mins ? that shit must of been NUTS I LOVE SPACE ;D

he stopped twice, the first time well im not quite sure...but than i guess every dj is human...