Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FSU vs the 'Canes

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

First game of the season, here we go! I know the noles can do it. For once are we actually going to follow through with the big V? So many silly mistakes in years past. Hopefully it's our turn this year! In any event it's sure to be a good game. Some of us are getting together to watch the game at a bar in the grove i believe, if anyone would like to join :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

What time is the game today?

kickoff at 8 (thanks ro)

we could use a kicker. but what fsu really needs is an effin QB

8pm is perfect!! I got me some marinated salmon and tuna steaks I'm gonna grill on my dock tonight right b4 da game..

Guest Electric Eel

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOLES!!!!!

I love that there are so many of us on this board! So yeah we are going to watch the game here:

The Firkin & Friar Pub

3148 Commodore Plaza

Coconut Grove, Fl. 33133

(305)443-2774

Its where the Seminole Club of Miami is meeting up and what a better place to watch the game then with a bunch of Seminoles.

Guest pod

Well my vote is on the pigfuckers as always. I have a theory behind this, so bear with me..(BTW, I'm a UM grad and have the debt to show it...)

Alright, you've got Miami vs a school in Tallahassee.

Miami:

1. Club capital of the United States. (Shut up, it is, deal...)

2. Drug capital of the United States.

3. Sunshine U and all that.

Tallahassee (FSU):

1. School.

2. Football.

3. Inbreeding.

So aside from banging your cousin and knowing about the medulla oblongata, you've got nothing else to do but play the foosball. So of course you're gonna be good at it. Our team is too busy getting trashed at crobar and Space, beating up tourists and banging cheerleaders. Despite all this, UM fields a good team. They'd have that extra ten percent if they were locked in the Orange Bowl 24/7 and forced to practice. Unfortunately, the ten percent means the game. UM's a private university too, so they don't have to answer to pesky oversight boards and all that.

Me? I'd rather have the second best football team and the first-best party town :) Watching a horde of drunk 300+ pound 7-foot tall linebackers tip over a Toyota is good fun.

That being said, you can find me at some 'Canes games this year inciting civil unrest.

Guest Electric Eel

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Fuck UM!!!!

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E Florida State Florida State Florida State, woooooooooooooo

oww owww owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Guest rollyp66

Point is...

UM has a QB, most of our team is young, like yours... but you didn't win the game we lost it.

You'll see us again later in the season...

Guest Electric Eel

lol, I love the reasoning when people lose. We played really well in the first quarter. We slowly died out but stayed on our game. I definitely like our QB, he played extremely well tunder the pressure of such a big game. Yeah you guys missed a few field goals, Tighten up!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

MIAMI NEEDS TO TIGHTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU GUYS WON YOU WOULD BE SHOVING IT IN OUR FACES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WE WILL TAKE THIS VICTORY!!!!!!

F-L-O-R-I-D-A- S-T-A-T-E- FLORIDA STATE FLORIDA STATE FLORIDA STATE WHOOOOOOOOO