Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This time the vote against Bush will count !!!

Although I try to remain non political on the boards, here is a new article which unbiasedly esposes the truth about what really happend with the responce to Katrina

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0002%2F20050906%2F1242785787.htm&photoid=20050904WXS119&ewp=ewp_news_0905katrina_police

It's sad to say my son will be the one who feels the impact of this fool in office, and somehow I feel i am to blame :-\

Let me oficially say FV(K BUSH!

Racial or not he just plain fucks things up >:(

Guest trancepriest

The congressional staffer said: "This event affected four states. Who else could have been in charge but the president?"

Bush is so damn wealthy and cut off from the reality of certain situations that he doesn't understand the impact of catastrophes that happen to regular people... even when its an entire city. The man was casual to the point of carelessness, as the New York Times stated. He's out of touch. It's like having a stoner in the oval office.

Guest slamminshaun

The man was casual to the point of carelessness, as the New York Times stated.

Didn't the New York Times also state that putting aside money for the Army Corps of Engineers to fix the levees would be a "piece of bad legislation" and referred to it as a "boondoggle"?