Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staying Sober

lauranna

I am going to stay sober for a long time. This past Saturday was way to freaking scary for me to ever repeat. First of all, i got really bad cramps. Worse then period cramps. I think I danced maybe for 5 minutes before I had to sit the whole evening out. Then I spent the rest of the time at the club, shivering.

On the way home, we saw our friends on the road (who had promised us that they wouldn't drive home). They were weaving all over the place and lighting up bowels in plain site for anyone to see. Luckily we got them to pull over. But I was a nervous wreck.

Then the friends whom we had rode out with for the evening ended up breaking up after they dropped my boyfriend and I off at our house. It is pretty serious. Bags were packed the next morning and neither one of them is speaking to each other.

And on top of it all, my boyfriend and I went on an emotional rollercoaster once we got home. Dark secrets came out that neither of us had ever shared with anyone.

I am glad that no one got hurt physically and that everyone made it home safe, but I plan on staying sober for a long time. I don't even want to touch alcohol!

------------------

Check out my site:

http://www.geocities.com/lauranna07

Originally posted by lauranna:

I don't even want to touch alcohol!

No joke! Alcohol sucks. Well, let me put it this way - using it for partying totally sucks. I still drink wine at dinner, but alcohol is just not for clubs. Just going there completely clean is better. Maybe a Ripped Fuel for energy or something.

ripped fuels are good shit- and when i drink and take them i usually feel pretty sharp

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

• 2 weeks later...