Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does everybody pay for C?

$50 a g, $150 for a ball. It's like it's the 80's all over again, everyone's doing blow again these days. Now we just have to wait for the bad hair dews, bad clothes and new wave/synth pop music to come back and we can complete the 20 year cycle.

[This message has been edited by dlish (edited 08-22-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...

First up, fridaystwilo sounds like a narc, just jumping in on all this shit as an expert and yet only likes twilo's 18+ night...fuck me if I'm wrong.

anyways, powdered nasal decongestant can be had in the upstate market for as low as 135 for an 8ball, good stuff too as the jerks up there get uncut from the city and have no idea how low to dose it. You can buy it, recut it, and make some decent profit just from added bulk. In the meantime, a gram works out to about $40 for good shit, and $35 for known crap. It's not worth buying by price if you want decent product.

As for weed, that shit get gets me weird.

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

Hehe...good timing, eh?

One of these days, I'll actually do C. Never have yet, and never really had the desire to. The guy who hosts our roll parties always has it, and always offers, I've just never been interested. Usually I'm too tranced out to care.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supposed to be bad for me...

And when have I ever worried about -that- before? smile.gif

Seriously, though. When I roll, I'm either jacked up enough as it is, or tranced out enough that I don't wanna come up. So, I think I'll leave it alone.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHatever you people are paying for this crap is way to much. Mabey it feals good for the first 5-10 min, but then your just paying the big bucks to feal like shit. Back in college in arizona, we were 30 min from mexico and would get the real uncut, that had just been in the country for a few hours for 100 an 8ball or 500 on oz. By the way, any coke that has been in the country for more than a week is at best %60pure. more than a month, %20 pure. How long do you think it takes your coke to get to you???

Peace,

Mike

------------------

"looking for the secret, searching for the sound" --Phil Lesh, Greatful Dead

No idea, but coke isn't perishable or are you talking about people cutting it?

I live in Chicago which is a hub for trafficking so I guess it's not too long.

But I have had C all over the world, I know what good and what's not. I even had cocaine nasal spray once, Pharmaceutical grade which is better than any shit coming out of Mexico and Columbia. There isn't much difference.

Why 20% after a month?