Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weed question

sabre

Ok, I've been smoking weed 3 times a day, all summer long. Now that I'm back at college, I can have a lot more fun with it, but my tolerance level is so damn high, I find myself smoking at least 3 bowls out of a huge bong just to get high when all it used to take me was one hit from a bong. I'm wasting money, and not enjoying myself like I used to. Everyone tells me that I need to quit for a few weeks to get mt tolerance level down, but I just don't want to. I find myself wanting it more and I don't drink, so what's a party without it? Is there any way to make it more potent, or to make the hits harder and last longer? Or do I have to quit for a while? Thanks for anyone who can give me an answer.

*Sabre*

Dude I've been smoking for the past year and a half and I still get stonned when I smoke one joint. The bueaty with weed is that you don't build tolerance to it, sometimes all it takes is a different atmosphere or your mindset. Try getting some good kind bud maybe that will help too... smile.gif

U wanna get fucked up...make a gravity bong wink.gif

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

what you need to do is grow some balls, buy a bottle of jack, a thirty pack of genny cream ale, or whatever regional crap you have (budweiser will work) and go on a drinking binge for a couple days. after this weed will be a pleasant return to a more normal state of affairs, maybe even getting you high. good luck!

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

well maybe u need a different type of weed or get weed laced with something. my friend smokes everyday lot's of times a day and doesn't have a bad tolerance. maybe u should quit since everyone's body is different. quit for about a week

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

NO SHIT. HERE'S A STEP BY STEP GRAVITY LESSON. TO GET SENT TO MARS, WHAT YA GOTTA DO IS CUT OFF THE BOTTOM THIRD OF A 2 LITER BOTTLE OF SAY COKE. FILL UP A POT WITH WATER SO WHEN YOU PUSH THE 2 LITER DOWN THE WATER FILLS IT UP COMPLETELY. NOW YOU TAKE A BOWL HEAD AND CUT AND SCREW IT INTO THE 2 LITER CAP, FILL THE BOWL AND SCREW, (ONLY A LITTLE), THE CAP BACK ONTO THE BOTTLE. AS YOU LIGHT THE BOWL, (ON TOP OF THE 2 LITER), SLOWLY PULL THE BOTTLE UP AS THE SUCTION WILL FILL THE 2 LITER WITH SMOKE. PULL TILL YOU CAN'T ANY MORE. (AS TIME GOES ON, YOU'LL GET BETTER AT THIS.) THEN GENTLY UNSCREW THE CAP, PUT YOUR MOUTH OVER THE BOTTLE, AND SUCK IN THE SMOKE AND PUSH DOWN AT THE SAME TIME SO THE WATER FORCES THER HIT INTO YOUR BODY. IF YOU DON'T GET HIGH FROM THIS: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YA.