Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells @ SPIRIT last night - get ready for october!!

Guest skywalker01

Guest skywalker01

i've seen him spin quite a few times and i must say last night ranks in the top two. he played a MUCH different set than what i've heard in the past. VERY deep, but NOT boring at all. we got there after 1am and he was already on form. he stopped spinning around 7:15 after THREE encores. apparently nobody opened for him last night. i'm hoping he brings a similar sound to howell-o-ween. we could've done without the danny dolls for sale though!! GET READY FOR OCTOBER!!!

Guest skywalker01

ramon, his set was fuckin INCREDIBLE!!! i'm sure your friends will agree. i'm not much of a trainspotter anymore, so i couldn't tell ya if he played bounty hunter. oh and btw, lee burridge played at the after party (some hole in th wall place call apartment--pretty decent sound too) we stayed there till 10ish, i'm told he was playing till noon.

Guest ramon

ramon, his set was fuckin INCREDIBLE!!! i'm sure your friends will agree. i'm not much of a trainspotter anymore, so i couldn't tell ya if he played bounty hunter. oh and btw, lee burridge played at the after party (some hole in th wall place call apartment--pretty decent sound too) we stayed there till 10ish, i'm told he was playing till noon.

haha sounds like a great night .. :)

if you are still in nyc check out this party tonight

41162686_8cf87e8619.jpg

Guest ass2die4

Oh I've never seen Danny before but I have like 5 of his CD's

The new GU one, the older GU New breed, The Renissance one he did with Nick Warren and the Nocturnal Frequencies 3 and the DH Anthology one.

I guess you can say that he's one of my fav's! When in Oct is he coming?