Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sept 24th - Lots of CJ Bdays!!

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Me, Tres-B, and DDG are all having our birthdays that weekend....anyone have any insight to what's going on that weekend? If I'm making the drive down there, I gotta make it count... ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Me' date=' Tres-B, and DDG are all having our birthdays that weekend....anyone have any insight to what's going on that weekend? If I'm making the drive down there, I gotta make it count... ;)

[/quote']Sounds like a GOP convention......LOL are you gonna invite George W and the Govenator to 'PUMP YOU GIRLEY MEN UP'?

Guest slamminshaun

My b-day is on the 29th....can i join?

Absofreakinlutely....so far its looking like Mansion, Space, Nocturnal....you wanna add or subtract from that? I'm open to ideas....its kinda up in the air really.

Sounds like a GOP convention......LOL are you gonna invite George W and the Govenator to 'PUMP YOU GIRLEY MEN UP'?

No way. We are going to act very un-Republican on this night. Even you won't recognize us. :P

Guest ass2die4

Absofreakinlutely....so far its looking like Mansion' date=' Space, Nocturnal....you wanna add or subtract from that? I'm open to ideas....its kinda up in the air really.

Sounds like a GOP convention......LOL are you gonna invite George W and the Govenator to 'PUMP YOU GIRLEY MEN UP'?

No way. We are going to act very un-Republican on this night. Even you won't recognize us. :P

So you won't be looking like a banker? lol :-*

Guest slamminshaun

Absofreakinlutely....so far its looking like Mansion, Space, Nocturnal....you wanna add or subtract from that? I'm open to ideas....its kinda up in the air really.

Nah, probably more like a soap opera mega-star. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Absofreakinlutely....so far its looking like Mansion' date=' Space, Nocturnal....you wanna add or subtract from that? I'm open to ideas....its kinda up in the air really.

Nah, probably more like a soap opera mega-star. ;D

Yeah just like that guy from that show 'The Young And The Gasless'..lol

Guest Ariel

birthdaycake.jpg

CLUB SPACE would like you to come celebrate your birthday on us!

You and all of your guest will recieve COMPLIMENTARY ENTRANCE and OPEN BAR in the VIP til 1 AM SATURDAY NIGHTS!

If you would like to celebrate your birthday at Club Space or would like more information on this please contact me at 786.413.5317 or email me at fozko@yahoo.com

EVERYONE HAS TO BE 21+

Please let me know atleast 3 days before the date.

Ariel Beato

Club Space

fozko@yahoo.com

Guest durrtylexx

im not revealing my bday since i didnt get a happy bday thread last year :-[

stop acting like a girl :P ;D.. how are we supposed to know when you bday is, if you dont tell us..

Guest Cosmigonon

im not revealing my bday since i didnt get a happy bday thread last year :-[

stop acting like a girl :P ;D.. how are we supposed to know when you bday is, if you dont tell us..

:o

birthdaycake.jpg

CLUB SPACE would like you to come celebrate your birthday on us!

You and all of your guest will recieve COMPLIMENTARY ENTRANCE and OPEN BAR in the VIP til 1 AM SATURDAY NIGHTS!

If you would like to celebrate your birthday at Club Space or would like more information on this please contact me at 786.413.5317 or email me at fozko@yahoo.com

EVERYONE HAS TO BE 21+

Please let me know atleast 3 days before the date.

Ariel Beato

Club Space

fozko@yahoo.com

lol oh plzzzzz open bar? woohoo...remember when i used to do that shit back in the day?

mine is coming up in 2 weeks too