Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happened to Ingrid?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest Diaga

This Ass2Die4 girl sort of reminds me of her as far as some of the things she posts on CJ..

::) please

She's in Colombia, she's doing really good actually, i talk to her on IM all the time. might come back in Nov.

Guest swirlundergrounder

This Ass2Die4 girl sort of reminds me of her as far as some of the things she posts on CJ..

::) please

. might come back in Nov.

Hope so!!

Guest Devilicious

;D she will be missed

um, she's been gone awhile hon. I agree with Diaga though the two seem to be very different people as they should.

Guest swirlundergrounder

;D she will be missed

um, she's been gone awhile hon. I agree with Diaga though the two seem to be very different people as they should.

Of course they do. I'm not saying that they are totally alike. I just spotted some similarities that reminded me of her, that all.. :)

Guest LeVeL

Ingrid left around the thrid week of August to start a new life in Colombia.

I believe she does have internet over-there but somewhere along the way she just got tired of Cooljunkie and all the BS and people that come with it.

As far as that people have to move on and she has definetely has done that eventhrough she missed.

Guest Devilicious

Ingrid left around the thrid week of August to start a new life in Colombia.

I believe she does have internet over-there but somewhere along the way she just got tired of Cooljunkie and all the BS and people that come with it.

As far as that people have to move on and she has definetely has done that eventhrough she missed.

espeaka da english much? :P